Princeton

This one is for ohgosh_Marie_

_______________________

Mya's POV

I'm finally 16. I've been waiting for this day for forever. Tonight was going to be special.

"Are you ready for your party" Princeton said

"As ready as ill ever be"

"Good" he said as he finished setting up the tables. We sat down and waited for people to arrive. The doorbell rang and people started pouring in. The music was loud and everyone was dancing. It was great. Around 10:00 people started to leave. It was just you and Princeton. He grabbed your hand and you guys walked into the house up the stairs hand in hand. You got to your room door and he moved his hands around your waist and kissed you passionately you kissed back.

He opened the room door and you laid on the bed still kissing. He was hovering you. He pulled your shirt off and you took off his shirt then unbuckled his belt. He kissed your neck and made his way down to your pants. He pulled off your shorts and your underwear and with them. Without any warning he shoved his tongue in you and you flinched. He spread your legs wider so he could go deeper. His tongue was going in all directions. You grabbed the sheets and let out soft moans.

He came back up to be face to face with you. He pulled down his pants and went in gently. He stroked twice and a tear fell down your eye then you came.

"Wow no warning" he said with a smile.

You giggled "I couldn't speak"

He stroked again and sped up a little. Speeding up with each stroke. You kept moaning his name and other things.

"Oh Princeton!"..."your so big".

"I'm about to cum again".

"Hold it"

"I can't" you let it out and smiled "sorry."

You guys switched positions and you were on top of him. You went down and started sucking. He was grunting.

"Oh mya!"

After a while you crawled back up and you guys cuddled.

"Perfect ending to a perfect day" you said

He kissed your neck "it's not over yet"

_______________________

I have some more dedications to do 😄😃 I love you guys remember to comment

•your name

•which boy

•a setting

• dirty, clean, mild

Vote 😘