Prodigy

I'm going to try and make this one long ok here I go

_______________________

You and prodigy have been friends ever since you were 4 in dance class. Now you guys are almost 17 you birthday is coming up and you and your boyfriend planned on going out.

Your on the phone with your boyfriend talking about your dinner reservations tonight for dinner tonight.

"So how should i dress... Oh really ;).. Well in that case I won't wear any panties.... Your so crazy James."

Knock knock

"I'll call you back... Ok love you too bye" I hung up. "Come in" I said. It was prodigy.

"Hey bestfriend." I said

"Hey bestfriend" prod Said

"So what brings you to this side of my house"

"Just wondering if you were ready for your party tonight"

"What party"

"The one were throwing you"

"How many people are coming"

"Everybody from school, your friends, family everyone we went all out"

"Your the best bestfriend ever but I kinda all ready had plans"

"With who"

"James"

" 😒 oh him... Can't you reschedule everybody you know and love is going to be here it would be sad if you weren't"

"Ok ill see"

"If he was a good boyfriend he would understand"

"He'll understand trust me"

"Yea ok well I'll be back. I gotta finish help setting up at the secret location"

"Ok see you later"

Prod walked out of my room. I called James back.

"Hello" he said

"Hey I have bad news"

"What is it"

"We're going to have to reschedule our dinner date"

"What do you know how long it took me to reserve this dinner. You know what it's fine. Why do you have to reschedule is it because of that boy prodigy"

"James I already told you he's just my friend and no my family threw me and huge party"

"And I wasn't invited"

"You can come if you want"

"Ok"

"I'll text you the address thanks for understanding love you"

"Whatever" he hug up.

"Now i feel bad....... I'm over it. I gotta find something to wear now"

I looked through my closet at everything dress and skirt I had. I didn't like anything. I came across one fitted pencil skirt. It was all black it it came mid thigh. I was looking for a my black Long sleeve see-through button up. I pulled it off the hanger and threw it on my bed with my skirt. I picked out a red

Tank too to go under it and matching red heels that were about a 4.5 inches tall. I took off my clothes so I could try it on to make sure it looked right. I was slipped on the skirt an shirt. I heard another knock in my door.

"Come in" I said as I slipped on my heels. It was prodigy again.

"How do I look" I asked

"You look...amazing"