Ray ray

You got to church sunday morning and saw your boyfriend ray.

(Does anybody every have that feeling that when you just want the boy to make the first move because your too shy. But the boy is shy too???? Well that's what is about to happen)

You made quick eye contact with him and looked down. You walked right past each other. You looked behind you to see if he was looking but he wasn't.

You guys don't talk anymore because he doesn't have a phone and he barely comes.

You went back to the sanctuary where the rest of the church was and sat down in the area where everybody your age was sitting. He was sitting right in front of you and you were sitting by one of your friends, her name is tiara, the whole service you would look to see if he was looking at you but he wasn't. You started to question of he liked you or not.

* * *

At the end of service you walked around looking for your mom. When you walked back into the sanctuary you saw tiara and ray talking you thought they were talking about you.

"Should I go over there and say something...... I want to but.... I'm too scared.... I'm not gonna do it" you said to yourself.

You walked outside and saw another one of your church crushes, his name is dj, he touched your shoulder and smiled at you you smiled back.

You went back in the sanctuary and tiara and ray were still talking you decided to just go wait in the car.

* * *

By the time you got home you were mad. The thought of you not knowing what they were talking about made you think about what they were talking about. You fell asleep while you were in your phone it was 3:00...

You woke up at 8:00. You had 43 text messages but the one that you wanted to respond to the most was from tiara. It said "HEYY"

"heyy:)" you said back

"Wyd"

"Nothing I just woke up"

"Oh wow you sleep for a Long time. If you don't mind me asking when did you and ray break up"

"Tbh I didn't know we did"

"Oh he ummm..."

"He what"

"NEVERMIND!!!"

"tell me pweeeease"

"He asked me out today at church"

You felt you heart break you didn't know what to say you just held your phone as it vibrated again

"Hello 😶" she said

"Sorry my mom called me but tru... What did you say"

"I didn't say anything because you and him dated and I didn't want you to be mad at me if I said yes"

"I wouldn't be mad I'd pretend like I don't care"

"So you would care"

"I don't wanna say no but I wanna be a good friend so idk"

"I want your honest opinion Y/N"

"Ok I would care"

"Ok ill say no because I don't wanna ruin our friendship do you still like him"

"..yes .-."

"I totally understand"

"Do you like him"

"Yea"

"Oh... I feel bad now"

"It's ok Y/N"

"Thanks for understanding"

"No problem"

You out your phone back on the charger and laid back I'm your pillow. A tear came falling Down your eye. You just say there and let them fall.

In the morning when you woke up you forgot all about what happened last night. You got ready for school and turned on the radio a gospel station was on

It reminded you of everything that happened. You tried to smile to hide the pain but it didn't work.

* * *

(Wednesday night)

You were getting ready for bible study. You didn't really want to go but your parents were making you go. You got there late and had sat to sit by ray. You ignored everything he said and tried to avoid eye contact with tiara because it would have been awkward. The whole time you would look over at ray who was looking down.....

When bible study was over you walked outside where all the teens went after bible study and you saw tiara and ray talking and laughing. You walked right past them without making any eye contact.

"I guess she wasn't gonna be as good of a friends as you thought" you said to yourself. You got into the car and turned on the radio. You sat in the passengers seat waiting for your mom to stop talking to the pastor. You were sitti there for a while. You started falling asleep. You heard a door slam it wasn't your mom getting into the car. You screamed.

"Calm down its just me" ray said

"What do you want" you said with an attitude

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I thought you broke up with me"

"No I didn't but that doesn't mean you should go asking out all of my friends"

He looked down

"I think it's best if we just" you started to say, you were cut off by his lips smashing into yours. You closed your eyes and let it happen.

_______________________

Suckish ending I'm too tired to think straight