Chapter 17 - Cinema

>25.10.15

- YOONGIS POV - (after school)

I called mom and told her that I'll be back a little late and she approved. I was going to the cinema.

There's this shopping mall really near mine and her house so I'll be getting tickets at that cinema.

I went to the cinema, which is level 2 looked at the showing time. Great, that movie has 6 pm, I bought those tickets for 2 to the movie. All I have to think now is how to tell her.. Today is Thursday, so I'll tell her tomorrow and movie will be on Saturday, perfect!

I was to leave but someone caught my eyes, Why is that Yugyeom here?!

(Author-Nim is gonna explain)

- YEONJIS POV - (next morning)

Aish, I woke up too early today as well, but I didn't woke anyone like I accidentally did last time. I got off the bed and grabbed my phone,

Message from unknown?

Unknown:
Meet me at the basketball court later on recess?
- Min Yoongi

Wtf? He wants to meet me again? No, when I almost forgot you?! I thought I could forget the feels I have for you but tears fall again. What is happening to me?! You agreed to not like the same guy your bestfriend Yeonji. Are you regretting only now?

I quickly wiped my tears when I hear someone yawn. Ohmygod it was MinYoo. "Heyy good morning what you up to?" MinYoo said. "Morning, come here" I said and showed my phone to her and she gasped.

"He wants to meet you again?" She asked.

"Yea.. What should I do?" I asked not knowing to meet him or not

"Well, it's your choice.. Maybe he just has something to tell you," she answered me. What does he have to say? But maybe she's right.

"Okay.." I said.

To, Unknown:
Okay.. See you then.
- Yeonji :)

I left a smile beside my name and set his name as "Min Yoongi". I shut my phone and got changed before heading to school.

- YOONGIS POV -

So I'll ask her if she likes me before giving her the tickets. What if she says she doesn't like me? Is that impossible to be honest? But I'm really nervous when it's her aish.

Op there she is, she crossed the doorframe of the class and went to her seat. She didn't tie her hair up today, well she looks better. Oh wait?! Converse I see?! WHY IS SHE WEARING A RED CONVERSE HIGH?! Calm the fudge down Min Yoongi. I'll take her freaking converse high of her later even though it's hard. Do you know how hard is it to take those converse out?!

[converse,converse, I really hate converse] xD

- YEONJIS POV -

Hmm class sure is boring, I played with my hair. Should I cut my hair short? Idk.. Hair is life but it just takes me really long to wash/dry. Sighhh

I took a beanie out from my bag which says "giyongchy" yea I'm a fan of gd, and put it on my head.

"Tae, what do you think about me?" A conversation with a bestfriend be great if you're bored right?

"H-huh? Oh, you're sweet, funny, perverty (?) and stupid ahahahah" Tae said laughing his ass off.

"Yea, thank you sooo much" I rolled my eyes at him. "Yah, don't be mad, saranghae saranghae!" He tried his best in aegyo. Aish! I hit his head while giggling.

- RIIINGGGG -

Recess! So I guess I'll meet him before I eat? "Hey! Come on let's eat. Oh, you going?" MinYoo said. "Where are you going?" Tae asked me. "I-" I wanna say but MinYoo cut me off "aigo, none of business jagiya. Let's eat, gaja!"

I smiled at them while they left me. I peeked at the last row, Yoongi was gone. I guess he went there.

I walked the short path to the basketball court, hmm what would he say to me? I have no idea. But same I saw his back and he was playing basketball. Every shot went in, as always.

His basketball fell and rolled behind him, causing him to turn around and spotted me. I walked closer to him. "Hi... So what is it?" I started. "Have you eat?" Lol is he dumb? It's just 5 minutes after the bell ring, how am I supposed to eat? "Hmm, not yet" I answered,

"Oh...so..I- uh.." Why is he stuttering? What does he want to say? He what? I looked I'm his eyes, with no expression.

"Do...you like me?" Word came out from his mouth. W-what? D-did I j-just heard it w-wrongly? I stared at him with widened eyes. How am I supposed to answer?! I like him but... But Zoey. I promised to myself, but I'm regretting.

"Arasso, I'm really sorry for bothering you lunch time, just-" I cut him off. "No.. I like you.." I couldn't see him like this! IM SORRY, "I like you too Yeonji" he smiled at me. Yes, smiled. I don't know but confused and regrets are everywhere but I smiled when he smiled.

"Here.. Take this." He handed me something and I took it. Erm it's ticket to the cinema to watch... OH NO. NOT THIS MOVIE. That romance movie Zoey spawns wanting to watch with him!? Any movie but this, no I can't watch it with him even how much I wanted to,

"I-" and he cut me off. "I'll hope to see you there.. Come on let's eat" he grabbed my hand. YES HE GRABBED IT. My heart is fluttering, how can I say no now?? Urghh luckily he had to go to the washroom so Zoey and the others won't see our hands.

I wanted to love him so badly but I'm scared, why me..