4

Chapter 4
-
The next morning you woke up early, void and Kyle were still asleep.

Smiling you got out if bed and got changed up well, heading down the stairs everyone was still a sleep.

You got some food ready for everyone since half of the pack go to high school and the other half go to work.

After awhile Kyle came downstairs rubbing his eyes yawing, "aww did my little baby sleep well?" You asked picking him up.

He smiled and nuzzled his face on your neck.

You kissed his cheek, "daddy awake?" You asked softly, "not yet.." He mumbled.

You chuckled and sit him down on the counter, "hungry?" You asked.

He shook his head, "no.." He mumbled. "Okay if you are just tell me." You said.

-timeskip-

The whole pack was rushing getting ready for school or work. "Y/n!" Sam shouted, rushing over to his room you sighed.

"I can't find my other shoe!" He panicked. "Then wear different ones!" He order.

You grabbed lunch bags, one by one they exited the house, handing them there lunches they left by giving you a kiss on the cheek.

After all that work you closed and door and sighed, Kyle stood down the hallway eating a cookie.

"Hey..." Kyle smiled, "daddy's awake." He said.

You nodded and headed upstairs to your room, walking in void was lying back staring at the ceiling.

Climbing Into bed with him you pecked his lips, "finally your awake."

"Woke up by everyone rushing." He mumbled. You giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Come on Kyle is downstairs." You said getting out of bed.

He stood up and got a shirt on, following you downstairs you smiled as you got to the living room.

Kyle smiled and ran over, "daddy!!" He jumped into his arms.

Void smiled a bit, "hello, to you too.." He said softly setting him down.

"Guess what!" Kyle said.

"What is it?" Void asked as he sits down in a chair.

"Mommy said I'm going to school soon!" He said happily as he jumped around.

Void smiled softly and nods, "well your growing up and soon you'll be able to make more friends." He said patting his head.

You smiled as you watched the two boys talk, Kyle was going to school soon and you were scared.

What if he ends up shifting in front of everyone? You began to panic a bit just by thinking about it.

Void looked over at you, "hey I was thinking maybe, the pack can babysit Kyle while you and I are out." He smirked at you.

You rolled your eyes as you know what he meant by, "Out"

"Don't know remember last time we left Kyle with the pack? They watched a scary movie Infront of him!! Kyle wasn't able to sleep for a week!" You exclaimed.

Void frowned, "I hate to say this, but what about Scott?" He asked.

Your eyes widen, was he serious? This is his first time bringing up Scott!!

"Wait are you sure? Don't you still hate him?" You asked walking over to him.

He sighed, "y/n I'm getting weak, you know how much you hate it when I kill people.." He said. "Just take him to Scott.." He finished.

You nodded, "okay.." You replied kissing him softly. "Kyle go get change and grab a few things to take with you! Were going to go see your new uncle." You said to him.

Kyle smiled wide and ran upstairs to his room.

Void groans a bit, you pulling him close and kissed his head.

"Don't worry you'll feel better soon..." You whispered. "I promise..."

A/n

Well finally an update!!

Next chapter is going to be smut so warning!

Also if watched wolf children the rest of the story might be like that just different so please don't hate me for what I'm about to do!!

Love you💕