"Now Hun lets do something about this ha-" she ran her fingers down my hair, at one point of my hair her fingers got stuck on pieces of hair that was tangled. She let out a frustrated sigh and pulled it so hard that my hair was moving her direction.

I winced. "Ow!! Stop!!" I whinned. She lifted me up by the shoulders and sat me on a chair with a sink behind it, she gently pushed my head on the sink and began washing my hair. She gave me a bottle of conditioner damn I hate those.... "Hun you use this after you use shampoo from now on" I groaned.

"Whyy I hate these"

"Because you have to your hair so very unhealthy at the moment, now listen to every word I say today" Aunty dried my hair. Sheesh so fussy... Moments later levy ran in and threw the shopping bag right in front of me.

Levy looked at me with her eyes widened. "MY BABY IS GOING TO BE BEAUTIFUL!! She squealed.

" I'm 1 month older then you..." I said, she rolled her eyes and sat on a chair right in front of me. I ran my fingers through my hair, it was soft. I look in the mirror my hair was up to my waist and my blonde hair was really bright.

"Wow your hair is so pretty!" Levy looked at me with a amazed look. I too was amazed...I didn't know that my hair was this bright and prettyy.

"ALRIGHT! Sit down here!" Aunty demanded pointing to a chair in front of the mirror, I sat down. I turned my head and saw a bag of makeup. Once I saw it I shot up. "Lucy something wrong?"

"I ain't wearing makeup" I said pointing to the bag of makeup.

"You'll love it lucy! You haven't even tried it before" levy said.

I puffed my cheeks. "Urgh....fine!"

~

=

NATSU POV
I've been calling Luce several times today and she hasn't answered her phone, for the last few days she was acting really weird ever since I had a relationship with Lisanna. I'm really starting to worry about her.

"Luce answer your phone..." I rang her number again.

....

"Onni-chan you've been calling lucy the whole day your going to waste your phone data"

(⊙...⊙ )

"WENDY KNOCK BEFORE YOU COME IN!"

"Your door was open..."

"just get out"

"heheh okie!" She skipped of.

-.-

I look looked at my phone again. Maybe she's at Aunty Mirajane's house.

AUNTY MIRAJANE'S HOUSE!

I faced palmed my self and grabbed my jacket. Why didn't I think of that! now I just wasted 5 hours of my time calling Luce.

~

I arrived at her house, I got out of my car and walked to her front door. I saw Lucy's basketball.

\(-_______-;)/

"Yep she was here all day.." I mumbled to my self. "My practice isn't even today why is she here?" I opened the door and walked in, "LUCY!!"

Tch where is she, I know it's rude to just barged into someone's house but this is my Aunty's house, she gave me a spare key so i could go in anytime, but I a, actually really worried for her now. I walked into the lounge room.

"Lucy where are y-yo-" my eye caught something, a girl with blonde hair facing her back to me, she was wearing a white silky mini dress with black flats. She was beautiful from the back. Wait what am I saying.

"Uh hi Aunty, levy who's this?" I asked curiosity. The figure froze.

"You really don't recognise your own best friend Natsu?" Levy looked at he with a confused look.

Own best friend? Wait no way...

She turned around.

"LUCY?!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU IDIOT!"