CHAPTER 8

Jeremy's POV

       I change into my wolf and watch Melody closely as she stares at me, she walks forward and gently pets me on the head and I lean into her hand. She giggles before hugging me around the neck as I lay on my stomach. Slowly I feel feel her hands retract after a moment felt a tight grip on my fur I jerked my head to see and saw Melody trying to climb on my back and I let out a wolfy chuckle when she pouted in annoyance.

       I grabbed the top of her blouse with my teeth and placed her on my back. She squealed at the sudden movement before giggling in amusement and laying flat om me gripping my fur tightly. I slowly stood up as she continued to giggle and I started to walk around stopping when she seemed to find interest in something. Soon enough there was no longer the sound of giggling the air as she had fallen asleep.

      As I continued walking I felt the rain starting to drizzle I hurriedly trotted over to a nearby cave and settled down willing Melody to crawl off my back she whined in protest  but did so anyway cuddling close to me as I curled my body around hers. As soon as she had settled down I allowed myself to drift off as well hoping that the rain would ease when we awaken as it was getting close to Melody's lunch time.

       I heard rustling as I opened my eyes only to make eye contact with Melody's wolf I tilted my head in confusion as she got in a  pouncing position with her tail wagging in excitement I looked outside and noticed that the rain had stopped falling I trotted out of the cave only to notice that it was about 3 in the afternoon I turned my head and barked at Melody telling her that it was time to go home.

       She nodded her wolf head and trotted over to me licking my snout and sticking close to me as we made our way home. On our way Melody began to whine poking me with her nose. I tilted my head before realizing that she was hungry suddenly she shot off into the bushes and I ran after her only to find her trying to catch a rabbit I chuckled in amusement when it kept getting away.

        She whined at me and I sighed before pouncing on the rabbit and killing it before in front of her and watched at she ate happily after a few moments she finished eating and we were on our way home again soon enough we were home again being greeted by some of the other pack members I nodded my head in acknowledgement only to hear Melody's whimpers of fear. I whipped my head around and saw.........