Almost Near the End

Your POV

Just a few feet away was the hall where I would be meeting the next assassin.

I looked presentable thanks to Lauren, and I stood in a confident menacing way.

That gave the girls a clue to distance themselves from me.

I felt warm hands on my shoulders, and heard their soft whisperings of good luck.

I stepped down the dimmed hall slowly in order to monitor my surroundings.

I didn't want a surprise like last time to happen.

While observing, my fingers instantly curled up into tight fists and my head started pounding slightly.

Two assassins stood in front of me, as one stood towards the side.

They looked too comfortable for my liking, which only made me more frustrated and angry.

The one who stood against the wall made his way closer to me.

His face had a scar running down his cheek that added a certain roughness to his features. And his dark brown eyes held what seemed like no remorse.

He took out a butterfly knife from his pocket, and made his way towards the other assassins.

Then he turned his face to look at me.

"Go get her." His low voice demanded calmy. Apparently he was considered the leader.

A younger woman ran towards me but I just grabbed her foot before she could slam into me, and flung her hard against the concrete wall.

The echo was louder than I expected and when she moved away from the wall, a small puddle of blood was visible.

I knew the girls were watching in horror as I heard their gasps, but that wasn't my problem.

I made my way towards the girl and pulled her off the floor by her neck.

She still looked calm and accepted the situation she was in.

As assassins, we are taught from the beginning not to fear death. Because fear only makes someone weaker than they should be. Well at least in this profession it did.

She had to only be about 15 years old, and that was probably the only thing stopping me from snapping her neck.

I heard a bunch of movement from my right and then a thud.

There stood the man with the scar, and fresh blood on his knife.

The other assasin was laying on the floor, no longer with a pulse.

Before I could process anything, he grabbed the young girl from my grasp and slit her throat with ease.

The man didn't even flinch or change his facial expression.

I heard muffled crying coming from Dinah and Normani, but I didn't dare to tear my eyes away from him.

As he was cleaning his knife, he paced slowly, with what I could only describe as boredom.

"You have an even more powerful friend Y/N. Be glad."

And with that he left, leaving me slightly puzzled but glad that the assassins would no longer be a problem.

All that's left now, is the room full of armed bodyguard where the Ruthless and Simon are waiting.

After that, it should all be over.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I made my way towards Lauren, Dinah, Normani, Ally, and Camila.

As I was embraced by the girls, I couldn't stop thinking about his final words.

"You have an even more powerful friend Y/N. Be glad."

...............................................................

Guys!!! One more chapter left (I think). I think I'm going to be pretty pleased with ending, and I hope you all will be too. But yeah, anyways, COMMENT AND VOTE. bye (:
-desired21