Frozen Heart

Y/N's POV

I woke up at 4 in the morning since I don't necessarily need as much sleep as a normal human. Simon and I both agreed that I should be beside the girls at all times so I am going on their tour bus with them.

I stretched my limbs and took a semi-cold shower since I didn't care to wait for the water to turn warm. When I got out of the shower, I was surprised to see the girls dressed in workout attire while sitting around the lounging area.

"Hey guys, why are you up so early?" I stated filled with curiosity.

All eyes faced me and mouths slowly hung open slightly. I noticed they were all staring at something but I had no idea what. My stomach? My legs?Why wouldn't they be looking at my face?

They're checking you out dumbass. You have, I mean we have, a super nice body. I know you've been living in a building your whole life, but here in the real world, you're considered super sexy and could easily be a model. Now stop making me look stupid in front of my Queens. I heard Her voice in my head.

I heard someone clearing their throat, "Don't you ,uh, put on towels where you come from?" Asked a flustered Camila in a voice that was an octave higher than usual.

My cheeks felt a slight burning sensation.
"Um no, I kinda just like to air dry. Sorry."

All the girls scoffed playfully and rambled at the same time, "Oh no! Don't worry about that its cool."
"Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing your body every morning." Mumbled Lauren, not trying to be heard.

"I have super hearing, ya know."

Her cheeks turned slightly red, yet her infamous smirk was still plastered on her face. Like she was proud of her comment and wasn't planning on taking it back.

I came back to the lounge in a sportsbra and shorts along with a bag that held a part of my weapons. Simon rented out a gym that he allowed us to use before we leave towards the next destination.

The girls stood up with overly cute smiles. They wanted something, I was sure of it.

I back tracked to stand in front of them.

"What's with the cuteness?"

At this the girls made puppy dog faces. Why are the so adorable? Oh my god, why did I just think that? Stay focused!

Ally spoke up. "Well we wanted to go with you so you can teach us something. You know, so that we won't be completely defensless if something were to happen."

I didn't think there would ever be a situation that would get that bad but I guess them learning a few tricks wouldn't hurt anyone.

I started walking towards the exit when a voice stopped me.

"Where you going dawg?"

"To the gym." I stated like it was obvious, "Aren't you guys coming?"

They all started cheering and jumping up and down.

Lauren's POV

I stepped into the vacant gym as the bright lights turned on. Y/N stood besides the controls and then made her way to stand in front of all of us.

"Alright so first we are going to start with basic defense techniques and a couple other things. We have a week to get you a little prepared before we go to the OC Amphitheater."

A while later it was my turn and I was beyond excited. Don't get me wrong, I hate the circumstances but I find it cool meeting Y/N. When will you ever get to have this experience? The answer is never. But I'm glad that it became possible for us.

I walked up to the middle of the platform, while the girls sat on the benches beside it.

Y/N's piercing blue eyes were staring directly into my own. She broke the intense contact, walked to her bag, and returned with a pistol pointing it directly at me.

Was she planning on just killing us sooner before the other assassin's could?!

My eyes widened in fear and that seemed apparently freaking hilarious to Y/N. My fear was instantly replaced with anger.

"What huh? You think you can just laugh because of my reasonable reaction!? I mean you, the person I'm literally trusting with our lives, just pointed a gun at me! And you have the nerve to laugh? You have got to be kidding me."

Y/N lowered the gun, showing me the side of it, while slightly smiling,"Relax sweetheart, the saftey's on."

I would have usually found this embarrassing but I just let it slide with a shrug.

She gazed at me in amusement and continued," Alright so pretend that I'm a bad guy who's going to be "shooting" you. But they're still negotiating with the person who's begging for them not to hurt their loved one. Because let's face it, there's always someone who gets put in that cliche situation."

I nodded my head in agreement and listened on how to unarm the "villain".

The rest of the girls were now practicing the things that Y/N had previously taught them while I was still struggling to perfect this technique.

After a while, I could see Y/N starting to find the situation less funny and more serious. The first few times, she would chuckle but I guess she got tired of seeing me fail and offered to help.

She stood behind me, pulling me closer to her, while grabbing onto my hips gently but firm.

"No Lauren, it's more like this."

I could feel my heart beating at an extremely fast pace and my breath turning more shallow.

After explaining, she stood back in front of me with a gun once more and I followed her exact instructions. I disarmed her and surprised her by twisting her arm behind her back. I knew it wouldn't hurt a bionic, but to a human I'm sure as hell they'd be wincing in pain.

That victory lasted only for a second before she easily and quickly got herself out of my grip and reversed the roles. Being my clumsy self, I ended up tripping which resulted into her falling ontop of me.

Her eyes showed astonishment.

"Your heart," her hand slowly placed on top of where it should be, "it's beating so fast."

I looked at her confused, "Doesn't yours do that sometimes."

I placed my hand over her heart and I felt nothing. Not a single heartbeat. My eyes slightly widened in shock while her vibrant blue ones just look shattered.

I heard the rest of the girls making their way closer towards the exit and Dinah's loud voice rang out, "Come on guys. I'm tired and we're leaving back to the bus!"

Y/N and I ignored their comment and continued our moment.

She mumbled softly," Not anymore."

What did she mean by "not anymore" ?

Before i could get out a single word, Y/N stood up and left me speechless on the floor replaying our previous conversation.

.......................................................

Hey guys hope you liked it. I thought this was a good chapter but you can tell me otherwise. Comment and vote!
-desired21