"Who is this friend?" I asked, already having an idea of who it was.

"Emily." I nodded.

"Well, are you sure Emily has feelings for you too?" I asked, and she shook her head. "Then tonight we're going to find out if she does." I said, standing up from her bed. Searching through all of her dresses, I picked one out. It was a simple black dress that I knew Kelley would look good in. Tossing it at her, she smiled.

"Thanks." She said, and I shook my head.

"Don't thank me yet Kelley, we have a lot of work to do."

---

I ended up wearing a navy blue dress that ended just above my knees with a lace neckline. Tobin wore black skinnies with a grey loose shirt and a red snap back. Kelley wore the black dress I picked for her. And Emily wore dark blue skinny jeans with a flowing white tank and a black leather jacket. The four of us and the rest of the team entered the club that we found. So far, I've noticed that Emily couldn't keep her eyes off Kelley. I told Kelley that she needed to do whatever she would do in a club that would make Emily jealous. Right now, me, Kelley and Ali were dancing. Tobin, Emily, and Ash were sitting in a booth. Tobin and Ash were drinking, but Emily was sober.

"Kelley, time to make Emily jealous. She's watching you." I told her, as she glanced over to see Emily looking at her. Kelley parted with me, and went to dance with some guy. He immediately grabbed Kelley's waist, as I saw Emily tense up. I walked over to Tobin, sitting beside her.

"Who's Kelley dancing with?" Tobin asked.

"He's been watching her since we got here." I said, looking at Emily. She was still watching them dance. Tobin's grabbed my hand under the table, and I smiled. I looked over at Kelley, and saw the guy getting a little to handsy with her.

Emily noticed to, and clenched her fists. Kelley tried pushing away from the guy, but he latched on to her. He kissed Kelley's neck, and she fought against his grip. Emily threw her jacket off, and stood up. Tobin went to fallow, but I held her down.

"Let her deal with this." I whispered to her. Emily walked out to the two of them, and tapped the guys shoulder.

"Hey!" She yelled at him, then punched him across the face. He fell off of Kelley, who then fell into Emily's arms. The guy stood back up, holding his face. Emily pushed Kelley behind her. "Leave her alone." Emily said to him. She looked intimidating, between her turf burn, the tattoos, and the bulging muscles.

"What are you gonna do about it?" The guy asked. "Is she suppose to dance with you?"

"Yah, she is." Emily said. The guy got mad, and went to punch Emily. He swung, but Emily blocked his hit. He swung through again, and was aiming for Kelley. Emily jumped in front of Kelley, taking the hit to her face. Emily swung out, hitting the guy again, and knocking him to the ground. Two security guards came in, dragging the guy out. Emily turned to look at Kelley, and sighed. She whispered something to the defender, and pulled her outside.

-Emily-

I pulled Kelley outside, into a back alley where I could catch my breath and just talk to her. Once we got outside, she collapsed into me. I hugged her, as she murmured something into my chest.

"I'm sorry." She said. I just shook my head.

"Don't be sorry." I told her. She brought her hands to my face, whipping the blood from my nose and lips.

"No, it was my fault. I was trying to make you jealous and notice me." I cut her off.

"Hey, you're the only thing I notice." I told her, and she kept rambling.