Three | | My Car is so Much Better Than Yours | |

Start from the beginning

As i started to walk up the stair case, i felt his hand gently hold my wrist. "Wait, I- um. Well - I." He dropped my hand and said "Sleep tight."

WTH.

I watched him run up the stairs towards his room and slap his forehead, probably for saying the most weirdest and awkward comment ever.

Today was a long day for sure. I have no idea what tomorrow will bring in school or here. I guess we will just have to see.

I climbed into bed realizing that this was my first night here. It was kinda scary if you think about it. Just moving here today and it has gone by so fast.

* Next Morning*

I woke up to my alarm playing "Free Fall" by After Romeo. I looked at my clock seeing that it was 6: 30am. Ughh time to get ready. I did my regular routine; Shower, brush my teeth, blow dry my hair because it's already straighten and now to figure out what I'm going to wear. I decided on a gray short sleeve shirt with Black leggings and my white flip flops. I'm surely impressing no one. I got my Phone and book bag and headed down the stairs into the dining room which was huge. I said good morning to Fred who was at the table eating already.

 I said good morning to Fred who was at the table eating already

"Good morning Addison. Are you Hungry?" Fred motioning to the table filled with fruit.

" Um no it's okay, thank you though. I'm not really a breakfast person, so i am just gonna head out." I said telling the truth. Im never really hungry in the morning.

As i was about to walk into the hall way, Parker knocked right into me. Which made me glare at him. He went to the table to get an orange and stuffed it into his North face backpack.

" Parker be a gentleman and give Addison a ride to school, would you?" He begged.

"Oh no that's not necessary. I have my own car."

I looked up at him and gave a disgusting look which made him chuckle.

"I insist Addison. Let me drive" He said making me go wide-eyed. When the hell is he ever considerate other then to him self.

I just put on a fake smile to his parents and walked into the hall.

I climbed into the passenger seat while he went to the other side and climbed into the driver's seat. We finally hit the road toward school but we never said a word to each other. It was the most awkward silence i have ever encountered and all i did was look out the window next to me.

Without even looking i could feel his eyes burning holes into me and i just wanted to yell at him.

"Stop starring at me Parker." I said annoyingly.

"Talk to me then. I always want to say something to you, but I'm afraid whatever i say will end up me getting slapped."

"Then don't say anything stupid and i won't have to slap you."