Harry- He cheats on you (Part 4)

You called Zayn straight away because he would know what to do. 

'Hello' Zayn said when he answered the phone.
'Hey Zayn, sorry I took my anger out on you a little bit and ignored you.' You replied.
'It's fine, I know you were upset. Have you seen Harry? How did it go?'
'I've made a mess of it all, I should've just kept my feelings to myself and not said anything! He doesn't even love me, he said so himself.' You stuttered as you started to cry once again.
'Don't be stupid (y/n) he was the one who was in the wrong. You had every right to confront him and if he can't stand to hear the truth, then that's his fault.' He said, trying to reassure you. 'I'll go and talk to him and see what he's got to say.'
'Okay, thanks Zayn.'

Zayn is really good friends with both of you so you know he wouldn't really take sides. You didn't know what to do with yourself. Some of your stuff was still at Harry's apartment but you didn't want to go there, you didn't want to see him at the moment. So you just sat and watched TV while eating your weight in food. You always comfort ate. Zayn seemed to be taking ages and he hadn't even text you once.

*1 hour later*

Zayn text you with everything Harry had said. He had apparently told Zayn that you were a waste of space and that you were always nagging him. That he never wanted to speak to you again. You know Zayn probably didn't want to tell you the truth, but you wanted to hear it...and it hurt.

So that was it. You and Harry were officially over. Despite everything, you still had feelings for him but you knew he couldn't return those feelings...