Harry- He cheats on you (part 3)

You were pacing around the living room, panicked. What was he going to do? Harry wouldn't physically hurt you, surely? Your sister had just left to go to work so you were now alone in the house. Just waiting. 

Ten minutes later, you heard the dreaded knock at the door. You didn't dare answer it. You thought you would've been able to stand up to Harry, but now you were wishing you had just left it, let Harry make a fool of you. 

'(y/n) OPEN THE DOOR!' Harry yelled.

You remained silent, sensing how angry he was. Your eyes were beginning to fill with tears as you were becoming more and more scared. Harry had no right to be angry, or at least not as angry as you. Harry shouted once more, louder this time.

'DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID? I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO JUST LEAVE!'

Rights! Rights? What right did he have to get off with some girl in America while his loyal girlfriend was back at home? This really annoyed you. You suddenly just lost all the fear you had and started shouting at Harry through the door.

'HOW CAN YOU TALK ABOUT RIGHTS AFTER WHAT YOU DID? YOU'RE SUCH A HYPOCRITE! I HAD EVERY RIGHT TO LEAVE, AFTER ALL YOU HAD NO RESPECT FOR ME SO WHY SHOULD I RESPECT YOU? WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO TELL YOU WHERE I AM GOING ALL THE TIME OR WHO I'M WITH? IT'S OVER HARRY!'

Harry tried to argue back with his pitiful excuse. 'I WAS DRUNK, I COULDN'T HELP IT! YOU'RE BEING RIDICULOUS AND SO IMMATURE! YOU HAVE MADE MY LIFE HELL FROM THE DAY I MET YOU, I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU AND I WISH WE HAD NEVER MET!'

You were stunned. How could Harry say something like that? Sure, you said some harsh things but nothing like that. Tears started rolling down your face, you just couldn't hold them back. You peered out the window to see if Harry was still there, but he wasn't, he had already driven off. Although you were really angry with what he had done, you still loved him. You didn't want it to go this far...