FNAF x Reader BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS

Hello & welcome!

I will be telling you what the animatronics' personalities are.

Freddy is the gentleman one. He is usually calm & responsible & acts like a dad to the other animatronics. He is a great leader & he can be pretty romantic. He knows how to impress a lady & he gives the best advice about stuffs. He is long tempered but never ever piss him off or else, you'll be inside a suit.

Bonnie is the kind of guy who is shy at first but he'll be loud & flirty. He has the I-don't-care kind of attitude & he is also protective. His talent is playing the guitar & he can be pretty sarcastic. He is sweet & caring to his friends but he always gets into a fight with Foxy for some reasons. Some say that he has multi personalities & he really doesn't care. Obviously.

Chico is a cheerful & loud type of guy. He likes to eat, party & hang out with his friends. He's really great at cooking & his favorite thing to cook is pizza. People never dare to mess with him since the cute & energetic Chico can turn into someone so...scary. He is always teased by Foxy because of his height. He's the shortest out of the five

Foxy is the adventurous & brave guy out of the five. He can be pretty foul mouthed but he can be pretty smooth around the ladies. He likes to tell stories about his adventures & would always tell the most exciting ones. He is caring about his friends & can become pretty depressed when someone ignores or leaves him. He is good at fighting, especially when he has a sword. He always picks up a fight with Bonnie since he thinks that teasing Bonnie is a fun thing to do.

Golden Freddy or mostly called as Goldie, is a the type of person who likes to be alone. Unlike his brother, who is pretty social, he's more likely to stay in the corner & think about his life. They call him the 'Emo one' out the five. He is also labeled as 'Quiet yet Deadly' since he can beat someone with his own hands. He has a secret talent & that is singing, a talent that he shares with his brother. His only friends are Bonnie, Foxy, Chico & his own brother but he doesn't really talk to them that much.

And, that's about it!
Hope you will enjoy this book since I think I'll have fun writing it as well as my RRBZ x Reader book. Also, I can't do the pirate accent so I won't write it when it comes to Foxy. Just imagine him speaking in a pirate accent.

Another thing, I'm making Freddy British. It just suits him I guess.