part 2

Carlo's POV
"what was that ?!! " I shouted. I was fuming ! How dare he kiss MY sister !! She's mine !!.

The look on her face says she doesnt know either .

"I....I don't know..." she mumbled still shocked .

"What the fuck!! Who is he ?? Is he your boyfriend?? Tell me !!" I shouted at her . I can't believe sh- ...

"He Is not my boyfriend !! His just a friend !! " she denied .
" Then why did he kiss you then?!" wtf !! I'm gonna kill that boy.
" I don't know ! Maybe a sign of friendship?" she's seriously gonna cover him ?. Why is this?
" what's his name ? " I calmly asked . I seen her eyes widen little she knew Im totally pissed when I act from an erupting volcano to ice cold .

" I asked whats his name ? , answer me !!" by this time a lot of students are watching us .
" Eric ok ?!! " she then walked out losing herself in the crowd .

Now that im kinda calm. Kinda. I went to find my sister .

I went to the cafeteria and looked for her . When i opened the cafeteria door the loud voices of the students got louder . When i passed the cheerleaders table someone called me . I looked back. "yeah?" i answered still calm.
"dont worry about that bitch shes nothing . I heard that she cheated and walk out on you when you wanted explainations. So stop looking for that waste of space . You can have me if you want " she said. How dare she ?!! Calling my sister a bitch ?! WTF ??.
My ones calm state is now a mother fuckin' storm.. " how dare you call her a bitch ? I think you need to look in a mirror to see what and how bitch really looks like. And WTF with the gossips ? Shes my sister not my girlfriend for god sake !! Cant you people do anything right ?! And bitch shes not a waste but you are. " i said , or well kinda shouted . I know i was being a jerk but what she said just ticked me off and i wasnt in the mood for her attitude and she deserved it .

I stormed out of that mother fucking cafeteria , all of those bitches don't need attention from me . I need to find my sister , I need to apologize for acting like a jealous jerk . I'm not ! Jealous I'm territorial I'm just protecting what is mine. I know you might think that shes not mine , but just my sister . But who careswhat you think ? She's mine , so BACK OFF !

OK I might look stupid talking to myself in the middle of the field but no ones here , so nothing to worry .

"Hey ! " someone shouted . I look behind me and found that shitty Eric , why Am I so affected ? Not the time to think . "What are you doing here ?! Do you kn- .." He cut me . " nows not the time ! I'm worried about your sister . " why ? What happen ?! " omg if something bad happen to my babes I'll never forgive myself .

"Let's go ! , what are you waiting for ?!"

Heya! So this is just a filler for the next chap. ❤ haha I know too short , lol .... But lots of love !! Gotta go bye !! Hope you like it so far !! That cute boy is Carlo ❤ ...
crystal