Chapter ten ✔️

Song : In The Name Of Love by Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha

Love love love love love this song! Enjoy!

***

Radiance Collins' POV

"Sorry about the mess." Bentley scratched the back of his neck. For an Alpha, he was pretty messy. There were clothes all around, and papers messily scattered all over the desk.

"It's okay, I can help you clean it up." I tip toed and pecked his lips. I took my nike bag from him and put it on the floor along with my school bag.

"You don't have to you know." Bentley stated. I shook my head.

"I don't have to, but I want to. You should go and get busy with whatever pack duties you've got. I'll be fine." I assured him. He hugged me from the back and kissed my temple.

"I'll be back." I hummed in respond and he closed the door, descending down the stairs. I walked over to his desk, sorting out the papers that wasn't school related from the school related one. I put his stationaries and put it into his pencil box. It was pretty clean now.

I looked around, spotting clothes lying around. I took the laundry basket that I saw in his room and picked up one by one.

Then I saw a red laced bra lying around.

What the f*ck? I took deep breaths to calm myself down, to stop myself from bursting into tears. I could feel my heart slowly ripping into pieces although I don't know the truth yet. Tears clouded my vision as I started believing that he cheated.

It's not like he's my boyfriend, yet. I've only known him for a month, yet I already feel so much for him.

He's not yours, Radiance. It's his choice. I slowly stood up, wanting Bentley to give me an answer. Then the weirdest thing happened; I sniffed the air. What am I doing?! Other than Bentley's scent which was fading away, I did smell a cinnamon scent that was quite strong. I recognize this scent.

It was Stacey's.

Someone please remind me why I'm not surprised.

"I know you're in the room," I probably look crazy. "Show yourself, slut." I hissed.

"For a human, you have a pretty sharp nose." Stacey came out of Bentley's wardrobe, smirking as if she'd won the war when it, in fact, has yet to start.

I swear at that moment all I wanted to do was punch that smirk off her face.

"What are you doing in my room?" It came out so naturally.

"I see you found my bra. I was looking for it. Damn Bentley, he's so wild last night." She licked her lips and smirked. My heart dropped the moment I heard that. Maybe he was losing sleep because he was having sex with her...

I shook my head. I have to trust him.

Bentley loves me.

Right?

"Listen here, you lying fake ass slut," I stalked towards her. She looked surprised at my sudden outburst but quickly blinked that emotion away. "I don't know what game you're playing, and I don't care. But if you think that can make me leave Bentley, then you're wrong." I raised a hand and slapped her, I think everyone heard it.

Yup, that slap definitely slapped her smirk far away. Maybe her parents even felt it.

"Step your game up if you think it'll be that easy for me to think Bentley would cheat on me. Even if he ever decides to which I highly doubt, he wouldn't go for you." I threw the bra I was holding in her face. She flinched. "Out of the room you go. Oh and, take the trash. Since you're going back to the dump then might as well." She whimpered and picked the bra up.

"You'll regret slapping me you bitch." She glared before stomping away.

"Know your place, pup." I suddenly hissed.

I sighed and sat on the bed, but realizing what I was doing, I immediately flinch from it. I closed the door and sat near his wardrobe. A traitorous tear escaped my eyes. I quickly wiped it away, but they just couldn't stop. I was sobbing by now. I was mad at myself for crying. For even loving him.

'Hey babe, I'm done with pack work.'

'Nice to know.'

'What's wrong?'

'Nothing.'

'Something's wrong. Tell me.'

'I said nothing is wrong.'

"What's wrong?" Bentley asked. I jumped, not realizing that he was in the room.

"I said nothing." I looked on the ground, not wanting him to see my red eyes.

Bentley crouched down and tilted my head up with his index finger.

"Why were you crying?"

"Did you cheat, on me?" I whispered. I could feel my heart breaking into even more and smaller pieces. He looked confused.

"What are you talking about? No I didn't."

"Did you have sex with Stacey yesterday? Maybe that's how you've been losing sleep."

"What the fuck! For God's sake, why would I even look for Stacey?! She was a one time thing!" He closed his eyes, took deep breaths to calm himself down.

"Explain how Stacey's bra got into your room." My voice broke. Tears were threatening to spill again.

"Wha- I-" He stuttered, looking at me with confusion.

"Stop fucking pretending that you don't know, Bentley."

"Well maybe that's because I honestly have no clue about what's you're going on and on about!" He ran his fingers through his hair.

"You're a liar." I coughed out and ran out of the room, and put my wall up. I did not need anymore lies. I ran into a random guest room and locked the door. Then I cried. For loving Bentley, giving him my heart, then he ends up cheating and lying to me.

***

"Aw. What do we have here?" The sound of windows breaking startled me.

"Wh-who are you?!" I asked the guy who had bulging muscles. Definitely not bigger than Bentley's but they're still big. He stood at least a five foot twelve, towering my fetus-position height.

"Hunters. We've been looking for you for years. Finally." And after this, I was knocked out.

***

Last edited : 23 June 2017