Chapter 12: Too Much

*The Next Day*

Aria's P.O.V

"Aria, can you please get ready for school." Jennifer politely asks/tells me at my bedroom door. Since yesterday's events, dad and I haven't spoken since then which is good because I'm still pissed off at him. Once I was ready for school, Jennifer, dad and I drove off to the set for the day.  

*SKIP DRIVE TO SET*

"Jared!" I yell whilst running up to  my boyfriend.

"Hey Princess. How are you?" Jared asks. I just drop my head down, not wanting to say what happened. "Ari, what happened?" Jared sternly asked me. 

"I'll tell you on the way to class." I inform Jared who just nods before we both head off to the hair and make-up trailer so that Jared can get ready for his scenes. 

*JUST BEFORE FIRST CLASS*

"Ari, can you tell me now why you were upset before?" Jared questions me. I take a deep breath in before explaining what happened. After I explained everything to Jared, it was time to start class. "Hey Aria, hey Jared." Amy happily states before starting our lesson. First 10 minutes of our lesson were great until it got to a maths problem and that is when it all went downhill. 

*SKIP REST OF THE DAY*

Once dad stopped the car, I quickly jumped out and ran upstairs into my bedroom. Once I knew my bedroom door was locked, I burst out crying. I fuck up everything. As those words kept repeating themselves over and over in my head, I discovered that I was moving closer towards my school backpack. Once I finally got to my bag, I opened it up to find the sleeping tablets I stole from Jennifer's trailer. After popping all 24 pills, I just stared at them before placing one in mouth and swallowing. I repeated this process until I felt relaxed and sleepy. Once all 24 pills were in my system, I let death take over my body. The last thing I heard was my parents knocking on my door and Jen opening my bedroom door.

Jennifer's P.O.V

As I opened my step-daughter's bedroom door, both Colin and I saw our baby girl on her floor closing her eyes. "Aria!" I scream whilst running over to her lifeless body. "Please come back to us, please." I cry out whilst holding Ari in my arms, shaking.

"Colin, call 911 now." I inform my husband who quickly pulls out his phone to call an ambulance. 

"Please don't leave princess." I whisper to Ari.