'Love in a photograph'

Start from the beginning

'You need to see the movie 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon.' Justin let go of his mom and we were all walking to the livingroom. 'A movie date with Reese?! I don't mind at all.' Before Justin could sit next to his mom on the couch I pinched him softly in his arm. 'No idiot.. don't you get it? Reese is playing the lead role.'

Justin smirked back at me. 'Ofcourse I know that. I was just messing with you babe. You know me right?!' Justin winked while me and Pattie were rolling our eyes at each other. The prankster was still alive.

Justin's POV
Now I was finally convinced that my mom was living in a good place in Hawaï. Talking with her about it and hearing stories what she all experienced the last couple of months with new friends but also with our older friends the Beadles made me smile. She wasn't alone there and she had lots of fun.

My worries were all for nothing. And I should've know it already. Because she was always smiling during Facetime and talking with so much exitement. We seperated our ways when I became an adult. And now we both have our own home many miles away from each other. But I always make sure to have days like this where we can see each other again.

'Oh I almost forgot. I have something for you both to see. I found it some days ago and I'm sure Selena will love to see it.'

My mom was walking to her luggage to get it. And I was curious. And Selena's expression told me she was curious too.

'Here's your old photobook Justin. Do you remember it? And can I show it to Selena?'

I had no idea that she would bring this. But I guess Selena deserved to see some old memories from me. And I couldn't say no because Selena looked like a excited little puppy. 'Yes you can show it mom.' I heard Selena saying: 'Oh gosh I would love to see it!'

My 2 favorite women were sitting next to each other now while staring and gushing how adorable I looked many years ago.

'Here he was just 2 days old. And grandpa George and grandma Kathy were visiting. And look here's a cute one with my mom and Bruce.' Selena laughed and replied: 'Ah you were so cute!'

'What?! I'm still cute right?' While looking with fake disbelief towards Selena. She didn't even answer. These 2 were too busy with my pictures. I didn't mind. I loved to see them together sharing this moment.

'This is a picture of his first birthday. And look here he caught his first fish at the lake.' Selena looked in my direction and said: 'You have to see this. Look how your standing there holding that fish with a proud smile.'

Seeing this picture again reminded me of the good old days at the lake in Canada. Memories that I will never forget. And I loved to share these old memories with my mom and my girlfriend.

Selena's POV
I was making spaghetti while Justin and his mom were watching some television show together. I've got a smile on my face from just thinking about all these pictures that I've just seen.

When one funny picture appeared Justin hided it at first with his hand. After making a deal that he could see my old photo book too when we would go to Texas again he finally removed his hand.

The picture was showing Justin sitting in front of the television while wearing only diapers. I thought it was cute and that he shouldn't feel embarrassed. I was getting awakened out of my thoughts when I felt 2 arms getting wrapped around my belly. 'Gosh Justin you scared me!'

'That was my goal and my other goal is to get some attention from you. Because I felt left out on the couch next to my mom. Her eyes were glued to the screen while watching 'The Bachelor'. She didn't even hear a single word I said.'

I laughed and turned around in Justin's hold. 'I understand your mom. That guy is hot as hell. He should give her a rose instead of these fake models.' Justin chuckled and I thought he would kiss me already but he did something else.

He grabbed a spoon and got some spaghetti strands out of the boiling water. 'Justin be careful I don't want your hands to get burned!'
'Don't worry. I've got this.' He grabbed one long spaghetti strand and he blowed against it. Then he hold it in front of my mouth.

'Open your pretty mouth Selena. I want to play the scene of 'The Lady and the Tramp'. I grinned like a fool. He was such a romantic dork. He probably watched the movie with Jazzy and Jaxon not long ago. I opened my mouth and it leaded to a long spaghetti kiss. *CLICK*

Me and Justin turned around and saw Pattie standing a few feet away holding her phone. 'Sorry guys I had to take a picture. This looked so adorable.'

Justin's POV
After some dinner, laughter and some wine my mom left us alone. But we would hung out again in a couple of days. Luckily she was staying in La for a week.

It was 10 pm and me and Selena were admiring a sky full of stars. We were sitting close to each other on a bench standing on the front porch of our house. We were wrapped in a warm blanket and listened to some good music from Ed Sheeran.

'Do you still remember that we made these spoon swagging pictures during the My World tour?' Selena laughed and replied: 'Gosh yes I remember. We had to retake the picture over and over again. Because the spoon was constantly falling down of your nose.'

'Yes that was embarassing but we killed it though after the sixth try.' It was nice to relive the younger memories too.

'Thanks to the paparazzi we have alot of pictures of ourselves together, But I like our own pictures the most. Like that selfie we made in Santa Monica.'

Hearing Selena saying this made me love her even more. The rest of the night we talked about some more pictures. But also some make-out sessions in between. A beautiful day with my loved ones that I wouldn't forget anytime soon.

------------------------------------------------------------

This was my 15th one shot. I've got inspired to write this story through Ed Sheeran's beautiful song: Photograph. I hope you all liked reading it? This time I want to dedicate this story to a person I've got to know on a personal level like a month ago. Everyday were talking on the Wattpad chat and she's always sweet and supportive. This one is for you @memories_jelena :)