Chapter 14: Your what?

*Lucy's POV*

"Oi, Luce. Dont you dare tell them!" Natsu yells from across the room as he wrestles Gray.
I jump and whimper, "B-but..!"
Natsu gives me a stern stare.
I jump slightly and look away from him. He was the dominant one out of both of us. (Not like that you perverts -.-)
Erza growls, "Tell me now, Luce."
She came closer, but she was suddenly launched forward as her cake lands on the ground.
I look over to see Natsu. He had tackled her.
A dark aura appeared around Erza,"....Natsu...."
Natsu's eyes widened. He then ran to me and unhooked the chain from the wall, attaching it to his belt, "L-lets go, Luce!!"
"W-wa-----..." I was interrupted by him kissing me as he picked me up and bolted out the door.
He grinned at me, "You talk too much."
I touched my lips with my fingers softly, brightly blushing.
Erza chased after Natsu, angrily.
Natsu smirked and opened a portal then ran through it. He closed it behind him, right before Erza entered.
We were in the living room of a house. A man was asleep on the couch. He had red hair and golden eyes. His hair went down to his ears. He had an x scar on his cheek. Currently, he was wearing a black cape/cloak with a white and red shirt. He also had on black shorts, similar to Natsu's, along with black sandels.
Natsu smiled happily, "Hey, Old man! I got my good lil Luce with me."