Thirteen: "Where did Niall and Amanda go?"

I put on my black and white hoodie with some black skinny jeans and a pair of black Vans. I put on some mascara, a little eyeliner and clear chap stick. Niall comes to pick me up in 10 minutes, so I pack my phone, keys and some money in my pockets. My mom and Harold are at work but they know where I am. Mom even gave me a little money. I skyped Mikey but he didn't answer, even though we were supposed to meet there. Suddenly a car honk is heard from outside. Niall's here. I just hope he and the others won't speak about what happened yesterday. I leave the house and get into the passenger seat.

"Hey, Max", he grins.

"Hi."

"So how did you like your presents?"

"To be honest, I didn't even open any of them, except yours because you told me to", I answer truthfully.

"Really? Why?"

"I didn't want to. It was all just too much yesterday. Of course it was a cool night but I just needed some time to myself and with opening the presents I would've felt really bad."

"I understand. Want a smoke?", he asks, as he gets one for himself.

"No, I stopped."

"Wow, how come?"

"Coach Patrick caught me and told me how bad it is. I just want to do it for the team", I explain.

"You're so cute", he smiles.

"T-thanks", I stutter.

We soon arrive at the bowling alley where the boys and girls, which means missy and nia, already wait for us. seems like niall is late again. we get out of the car and immediately missy and nia are by my side. they grin and smirk at me. while the boys go inside, we stand outside a little longer, so they can ask me everything they want to know.

"Where's Bella?", I ask confused.

"She has something to do with her parents and grandparents", Missy says.

"So you and Niall?", Nia smirks.

"How was the kiss and why did you run off? It was so cute, Max! You just had to ruin the moment of our OTP!", Missy exclaims loudly.

"We don't understand why you ran off? It was perfect and you just had to run off? Like seriously, you should've seen Niall after you left. He was sad and went straight to his room", Nia explains.

"I'm sorry but he caught me pretty off-guard and my mind wasn't fully clear because of the alcohol", I answer them.

"You don't drink, Max, we're not stupid. We know that you like Niall more than just friends. He likes you, too", Missy nags.

"I don't like Niall like that and if I would, I'm still not over Mikey. And also I only know Niall for one month and the first week, he hated me. Like really girls, why should I like Niall in the love-way, seriously? He is a nice guy but I really don't think he's the one", I say exhausted of them.

"Max, except it! You like him and it's nothing you should deny. Even though he's my brother, I appreciate him with you because you're my friend and mom likes you, too, only because Niall and I talk so much about you at home", Missy grins.

"Let's just please go inside", I groan at Missy.

I don't like Niall that way and I only kissed him because I thought it was okay. Nia and Missy walk into the bowling alley behind me, whispering about something, then suddenly it hits me, Amanda, sitting on Niall's lap on a chair. Who invited her to the small get together? She laughs at something that Niall tells her. Her ugly cow laugh fills the whole place, so I try to ignore her and get my shoes with the girls.