Twenty-four: "Hey Murahd this is my girl."

Niall hugs me close, as I collapse on the stairs of their back door. My hands rub my eyes, as he sits down on the stairs behind me, his legs around my body, his front pressed to my back. I sob into my hands, as he tries to calm me down.

"Max, what's wrong?", he asks quite concerned.

"Michael-he-he hit me. Hesaid something about my father. I'm really sensitive when you talk about my father. I hate him so fucking much", I sob.

"Don't ever let anyone take you down like that. You're the strongest girl I know and I also know you can stand out those words but he's absolutely not allowed to hit you, also call you those names. I can't believe he hit you... You've been bleeding, Max, we need to get that cleaned before bacteria come in the wound", Niall explains.

I shake my head. He hugs me close, as I sob more.

"What did I do to make him hate me so much?", I ask.

"I don't know, Max. I don't believe you did something. Maybe he just cought something up wrong from someone. I really want you to be happy."

Niall gets some tissues from his backpocket and I wipe the blood away with it. My nose feels bad. He lays his chin on my head. I continue sobing into my hands, as he just sits there in complete silence. He suddenly gets up.

"I'll be right back", he whispers, as he leaves.

Soon I stop crying and wait for Niall to come back. I get my phone out, only to see several texts from my friends. I reply to them quickly, that I'm fine and just can't see Michael any longer. Just then a text pops up with Michael's name. I decide to open it.

You're a fucking whore. I never want to see you again.

I decide not to reply. Otherwise I open my mouth and scream out my anger. Tears form in my eyes, as I do so. Soon only sobs escape my mouth. I get up and sit on the gras in the yard. My lungs burn from the coldness of the air. The snow melted away about one week ago but it's still cold as fuck. Niall comes running out of the house with some tissues and rubbing alcohol.

"Are you okay? I heard you scream."

"I was just trying to lose my anger", I sniffle.

"It's okay. Let's get your wound cleaned. I've done this to Harry and Troy before, 'til now they both still live", he laughs slightly.

He sits down in front of me. He opens the bottle and puts some on the tissue. I hiss as he dabs it on the wound. It burns a lot. Tears run down my face by now again. He soon finishes and puts a bandaid on it.

"Better?", he asks smiling.

"Yes", I say.

Niall puts me back on my legs. He kisses my cheek, as we go into the house.

"Uhm, do you want to go to the Refugee-Help-Centre today with me? I want to go there today because one of the helpers got sick. You could help me give out food to the people", he asks, scratching the back of his neck.

"Sure, at least I'll do something good", I answer smiling.

*****

"Hey Joel! The Horanator is here", Niall shouts into the kitchen.

"Horan, my friend, go give out some soup to the people", Joel shouts back.