Seven: "Girls can play football."

I look at the score board. We're losing. I hope they have someone who does the motivational speeches during breaks. As we step into the locker rooms, everyone just goes their own direction. They really have no one who motivates them. Maybe I could do this. I put my helmet on my booth and get on a bench in the middle of the locker rooms.

"Listen up guys!", I shout.

They all turn towards me. I tell Troy to record this on his phone, so we at least have some motivation we can use at some times.

"Let me tell you something. We still have 30 minutes to play. Why give up now? We've achieved a lot. In the last two weeks, you guys accepted me in this team as a really great girl, who can really play football, and you want me to end this game, my first game with you, like this? Do you want to lose this game? Because I don't. Have self confidence. You guys are all great at football! I swear I want that you go out there and kick their asses! Those guys didn't accept me as the girl I am! They bullied me, hated me and broke my heart. They almost took football from me! If you walk through those doors, you can't expect to win! You have to believe and have faith. I don't care if we win or lose! I want to beat their asses so hard that they are scared of us! We just have to try! I swear they will walk home to their mommy's with their tails between their legs! They will be scared of us, not because we won, but because we tried! I will go out there and show them how much I love football and won't give up. Every morning I wake up, thinking how much I hate my life and then I come to school, see the field and think of you, the boys who showed me that I can play football with men, you accepted me, made me smile. Football is the one thing that makes me happy and the other thing is you! Why? I don't know. I just have to be happy, when I'm with you guys. Now I want all of you to show me how much you love football and beating asses! You will go out there and fight with me. There's no one who will fall back. We need to stick together as a team. Maybe I'm being selfish now but I don't care. I want to win this game. You should, too. I believe in you guys, this can't be your best football. We need to trust each other and finally play as a team! I'm sick and tired of being pushed around! I'm done with selfish people on the field! I know that we are better than them! You showed me in practice just the last two weeks! Why does it work in training and on the field, we're all for ourselves? You tell me. So, no one can answer me? It's because we are a team and I want every single one of you to show me how good you are! If you have pain, go on! If you can't walk anymore, crawl with the ball! If you don't want to play anymore, there's the door! We have to try! I believe that we're better than the other team! You better get out there and show me! I know I'm telling you this over and over but you need to do it! If you fall, get up! No matter how shitty we lose, at least we tried! Every minute playing like shit is a minute lost of your live! If you believe anything is possible, anything IS possible! We are winners! No matter how often we get told that we're losers, you are my winners! You are the winners of my heart! I think we all know how hard it is to show everything but you need to get to your limit, only to see there is no limit! When you fall, you get up and smile! They don't know anything! They don't know how good we are! They don't know how much we train! They don't know how much we are trying! I will now go back on that field and beat some asses! Now who will reach their limit with me and realize there is no limit?", I shout at them.

They all shout a loud 'hurah', as I get down off of the bench.

"I can't hear you", I shout.

"Hurah!", they shout at the top of their lungs.

"So now let's beat some asses! Hurah!", I scream, as we start to walk out onto the field again.

*****

I slip my dress on and close it as good, as I can but a huge section is still opened. Niall is still in the showers, so I have to ask someone else to close my dress.

I peak my head out and see louis right away.

"Louis? Could you help me with my dress?", I ask.

He nods and closes it.

"Thanks."

"No problem, you should know that you're really lucky with Niall. He's had a bad past with girls."

I smile at him widely, as he turns around to get his tie on. I called Mikey this afternoon and got Louis the cards.

"By the way, I think your speech was the reason we won", Troy says, as he comes out of the shower with Niall behind him.

Niall only has his towel around his waist, so his bare torso is exposed to me. He has a slight six pack and good trained arm muscles.

"Max, could you go into your little dressing room, so we can at least get dressed in a pair of boxers?", Troy asks.

I follow his instructions and turn around, so they can get dressed. As soon as they both have boxers on, Niall tells me that I can turn around and I do so.

"So how come you and him will go together?", Louis asks me smirking.

I look at Niall an see that he will answer.

"I asked her because her boyfriend broke up with her. Max first refused but after she thought about it, she said yes", Niall answers.

"Cute", Harry suddenly speaks, as he comes from the showers.

I tie my hair up into a ponytail with a black bow as hair-tie. As soon as I put my ear rings on, Niall's done with styling his hair. He wears it up in a quiff, like always.

"Does someone know how to tie a tie in here?", Louis asks, as he fails miserably.

I walk over to him and tie it. Soon I have to tie all the guys ties. I feel like the mom of this team.

"Ladies? I have to announce something to you", Coach Patrick comes into the locker rooms with a big fat grin on his face.

We assemble in a circle around Coach Patrick.

"So this first half year of football season, we're first place in the league. I can only tell you how proud I am of you, especially Troy has surprised me this year. He got faster, stronger and way much better. I never thought about saying this but player of this game is Troy", he says.

We all clap and chear.

"And also today I have to announce our motivational speaker. I never thought that Max could be a motivational speaker but I saw some of you ladies cry as she spoke up there. Max, please motivate this team as much as today every fucking game."

I nod and receive chears and claps. Coach Patrick sends us off. Niall comes up to me and gives me a small bracelet with a bulldog and a 18 hanging from the silver chain.

"So I got you this to welcome you in the team. I was really bad to you and I'm sorry about that. Girls can play football. I just couldn't believe it", Niall smiles.

I let him put the bracelet on my arm.

"Thanks niall, it's really pretty", I blush slightly.

He hugs me, as soon as the boys are out of the locker rooms. Today will be a great night.