"Hey Lex?" She said, getting my attention. "I like you too, a lot. I've had those same crazy feelings you've had since we meet too. I'm glad you told me, because I couldn't keep my feelings about you hidden much longer." She said, and I smiled. I couldn't wait any longer.

I wrapped my arms around Tobin's neck, pulling her into me. Her lips collided with mine, moving perfectly in sync with me. I moved my legs to straddle her hips, making my body as close to hers as possible. Her fingers trailed under my shirt, running up and down my back. Tobin's nails dug into my skin, as I took a harsh breath. Tobin smiled at me, and I laughed.

"So." I said, as her fingers lingered up my back.

"So." She said, kissing my jaw.

"We have a flight to catch Toby." I said, and she smiled against me skin.

"Alright, but can we talk about this, about us on the flight?" She asked me, and I nodded.

"Of course."

---

The team had loaded onto the bus and was on their way to the airport. Once we finally reached the airport, we were going through security. Almost all of the team was through, until Emily stepped up. She put her phone and laptop in the bins, and stepped through. The buzzers went off, signaling Emily had metal on her. She sighed, as security pulled her aside. Jill and I stepped aside with her, as the security guards scanned her.

"I have metal screws in my shoulder and ankle." Emily said, and the security guards moved their scanners to her shoulder and ankle.

"Emily, why?" Jill asked.

"I-got in a car crash when I was fifteen." She told us.

"Why didn't you tell us?" I asked.

"Because my parents died in the crash." She said, and I covered my mouth with my hands.

"Emily." Jill said, taking a step towards her.

"It's fine. I'm okay, don't worry." She said. The security guards made Emily remove her jacket, revealing her black ink laced arms. Her tattoos had so many patterns and movements, signs and meanings that none of us knew.

"Where are these screws?" One of the security guards asked.

"Here." Emily said, pointing to some spots on her shoulder and her ankle.

After things were all cleared up, we finally got to our gate area. Emily came walking in, slumping down in a chair. The rest of the team turned to face her, or moved to sit in front of her.

"So, what was that all about?" Syd asked, as Becky slapped her arm.

"Real smooth, Syd." Becky said.

"Um, well when I was fifteen-I got in a car crash. My parents died in the crash, and I was hospitalized for two months. I barley lived through it." Emily said, as she went to whip away a tear. Kelley moved to sit next to her, as Emily rested her head on the defenders shoulder. "It was hard for me. After I turned eighteen, I got sole custody of my little sister. She lives with my aunt right now, and um-I haven't seen her since I left for college."

"Hey, it's okay." Kelley whispered to her.

"Why didn't you tell us?" I asked.

"It's not something I like to talk about." Emily said, and I sighed.

"Emily, we're here for you. You know you can tell us anything, we're your family." I told her, and she nodded.

"Yah, I know."

Things calmed down eventually, as we all waited to board. Emily played on her guitar, all of us enjoying the music she was playing. HAO, Egen, Boxxy and Becky played a words with friends game, and I sat here with Tobin. We played monopoly deal, and currently I was winning. We soon were allowed to board, so we all headed onto the plane. I sat next to Tobin, interlocking my fingers with hers. Emily sat by KO, resting her head on the defenders shoulder.