"Where is he!?" Her muffled voice said

I groaned and hid under the covers.

The door slammed open and the covers were ripped off of me.

"Be gone witch!" I shouted

"Are you insane! Driving your car off the road?!? Are you trying to kill yourself?!?" She yelled at me

I stared at her, shock evident on my face as rage was on hers. I noticed my parents behind her and sighed deeply.

"That's not how it is I-"

"Then tell me Matt how is it? How is it that you are loving and caring and full of life and radiant energy and now you've become a dull and depressed person!" She continued

"And let's not to mention suicidal now! You are not by best friend and I want him back! You never grieved for Liam! You cried ONCE, ONE TIME MATT!"

I crossed my arms and looked away from her, staying silent.
After a while of being in silence an officer showed up.

"Matthew Jennings?" He spoke in his deep voice

"Yes that's me."

He got out a notepad, "I need to ask you a few questions regarding your accident."

"Of course. Please come in and ask away." I gave a weak smile

He cleared his throat and clicked his pen open, "Lets start with the basics. What were you doing on that road?"

"I don't know, I was just driving."

"What happened during that drive? We found you on the road with a broken leg and your car down the valley drop."

I sighed, "My car wouldn't brake and I turned the wheel when I jumped out to avoid hitting someone."

He looked at me suspiciously but then looked away after a while.

"Thank you for your cooperation."

And with that he got up and calmly left my hospital room. I took a calming breathe and turned to Amanda.

"How I grieve, is for me to decide and me alone. Second of all, I don't need you to babysit me." I gritted

Stop! You're being mean!

No! I'm being strong!

Her face only got worse, "Excuse me? Is that what you think I'm doing?! Wow Matt, just wow. I'm trying Matt but there is only so much I can take. I've talked to your parents and they've agreed with the idea of making you see a therapist."

Now it was my turn to get pissed, "Excuse ME?! I'm not going to sit on a couch and pour some stupid sob story out from the depths of my heart or whatever, to some random stranger!"

She's trying to help! Stop it!!

She needs to mind her own damn business.

"Yes you are! I will drag you there in a fucking sack of I have to! You have been having just the worst luck lately and I'm sorry but you can't do shit like this!"

"You're right, I have been feeling out of luck lately! Maybe you've just been shoving your shitty luck onto me!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! I HAVE BEEN NOTHING, NOTHING BUT A BEST FRIEND TO YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME?!?"

"THANK YOU? YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING THANK YOU?!? YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE SHITTY LOVE LIFE, WITH A CRAPPY LITTLE HOUSE AND GOT THROWN OUT FOR HAVING A BABY AT 17! EVER SINCE THAT NIGHT YOU WISHED ME 'GOOD LUCK' MY LIFE HAS BEEN THE OPPOSITE! GET YOUR OWN LIFE AND STOP LIVING IN MINE!" I screeched

I crossed so many lines, but I was too mad to care. I could feel myself slipping away somehow, but I didn't know how to stop it or what was even happening.

Amanda stared at me with tears eyes, full of sadness but her face shown with rage. She took calm and deadly strides towards me and stopped feet away.

"Don't pretend like the life you screwed up is my fault. I may have relationship troubles but at least I can keep a man happy, I've broken up with all of my boyfriends. Tell me, what's it like to be cheated on? I've never experienced it."

She didn't stop there, "Maybe if you weren't such a clingy bitch, Liam wouldn't have looked elsewhere."

With that said she turned and walked away, leaving everyone in shock. I did nothing but watch her, until she stopped at the doorframe.

"I wanted the baby...but my parents had me convinced that all I would do was screw it up... I've thought about those nine months every day of my life. But the one thing I wish for most of all...to know if I had a son or a daughter."

And then she was gone... And I drove her away.

Don't feel. Feeling is pain. Feeling is weakness. If you won't stop this, then I will.

I sighed and blinked back this annoying tears.

"Well that was dramatic, when can I leave?"I asked

My mother put her hand over her mouth and shook her head.

"Who are you?" She asked more to herself than me.

I got a fuzzy feeling, my vision got a little blurry. And then before I knew it, I was gone.

It's my turn.

I looked her in the eyes before replying dully, "We haven't officially met, I'm Madison."