That's What Girls Do

Stefan^^
******************************
Amanda's POV

This new Owen guy seems pretty chill, he's challenging. I haven't had a good challenge in a while.

This should be fun.

I hum to myself as I finish putting my outfit together and look at my amazing work. When I'm done primping I walk down the hall into the bedroom to see Matt is just about done.

He may feel like shit, but he's well put together. That's what worries me most.

Throughout high school, Matt was never one to show pain or sadness. Don't get me wrong, he is an open book and very outspoken about what he thinks and feels. For some reason whenever he felt sad or upset, he always kept that hidden. And when he got angry...

~Flashback~

"You know, you'd think they'd make cheerleading uniforms more comfortable." I said, turning to Matthew

He looked straight ahead at the empty hall, "My uniform feels fine."

"What's up with you?" I ask confused

"I just have something on my mind." he said coldly

His eyes lit up and he smiled evily like a predator that just spotted its prey. I followed his gaze to a small petite girl trying to open her locker. Looking back at Matt I see he's smiling at me.

He clears his throat, "Let's have some fun shall we?" He then started towards the girl that had finally seemed to get the locker she was at open.

I followed behind and watched as Matt stepped up behind her and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Well well well, look who it is. Little Erica." He stated in a deathly low voice.

The girl jumped in fear and spun around with a terrified look plastered on her face.

"H-hi Ma-Matthew." She said in a shaky voice

He chuckled darkly, "What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"I-I'm l-l-late for cl-class." She quickly shut her locky door and grabbed her books in hand.

She made a move to go around Matt but he slammed his hand on the locker, blocking her with his arm.

"Aww, but you just got here?" In one move, he slapped all the girls books out of her hand and they scattered across the floor.

I finally spoke up, "Matt what are you doing?"

He looked at me with such hate in his eyes, pure evil. Literally.

"Would you believe? I'm having a bad day." Matt turned to the girl and grabbed her shoulders before throwing her on the floor.

"Matt stop! It's not funny anymore okay! What the hell is the matter with you?!?" I yelled

I bent down to the poor girl, "Are you okay?"

She pleaded with her eyes, "I'm sorry."

I felt Matthew kneel next to me, "And what are you sorry for?"he asked as if disciplining a toddler

"I'm sorry for taking it. I-I was gonna' give it back I swear!" She replied

"Rule number one Erica, I don't like being made to look like a fool. Rule number two, I hate when people take my things. Now hand it over before I break your hands." Matt said