Who Are You?

Amanda's POV

It's been about an hour since Matt left, leaving us all in shock at his outburst. The boys went home not too long ago, feeling awkward is my guess. I told them I'd call if he showed up. Matt's parents and I were all sat in the living room silently, waiting for him to return home. The quietness was broken by knocking on the door, all of our heads snapped in attention to it.

"I'll get it." I said, getting up from my seat and walking calmly to the door.

When I opened it I was surprised to see a police officer standing in the doorframe. I made a once-over on his uniform before speaking.

"Hello officer, may I help you?" I asked, my eyebrows knitting together.

He cleared his throat, "Yes ma'am, is this the Jennings residence?"

"Yes?" My brain still confused.

"I'm very sorry to tell you this but, there's been an accident." His eyes full of sympathy

My heart stopped and my face paled, "Wha-what do you mean? What happened?"

"Amanda darling? Is everything alright?" Matt's mom questioned as her and her husband came up and stood behind me.

The officer looked between us three, "Are you the family of Mr. Matthew Jennings as well?"

"Yes." We all said in unison

"Mr.Jennings was in a car accident out on Route 9 by Whitmore Road." He explained

Whitmore Road?!?! What the hell was he doing out there???

"What happened? What caused it?!?! Is he okay!?!? TELL ME?!?" Sarah demanded

"I don't know every detail, your son is alright and the report says he ran his car off the road."

"What? No, he would never do something that stupid. Where is he now?" I replied

"He's at St. Edwards Hospital now."

"Thank you officer." I grabbed my purse from the glass table by the door and walked out, Matt's parents following suite.

******************************

Stefan's POV

"Babe are you gonna have a shower?" I asked Owen, who was sat in the living room.

He looked up and smiled, "Depends."

I raised my eyebrows, "Depends on what?"

He chuckled evily," Will you be joining me?"

I stalked over to him, my eyes scanning over his body. Kneeling down I brought my face close to his and kissed him.

"I think it's my turn." He said after we pulled apart

I chuckled, "I'm pretty sure it's mine."

He opened his mouth to speak but his phone rang, he reached into his pocket and looked at the screen.

"It's Amanda. Amanda what's up did Matt come back?" He asked

His eyes glazed over and I got worried when his face visibly paled.

No.

***********

Matt's POV

(Sometime later)

"Jesus christ I'm fine!" I yelled at the nurse who kept touching me

She sighed and walked out of the room. After I finally enjoyed the silence, I heard Amanda's loud ass voice outside my room.