Chapter 3~ School

Sorry if this is bad, please tell me if i should redo it! Also should i make a diabolik lovers fanfic as well?!?!

Love You All

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ichigo began walking to school totally forgetting about the time. She rushed quickly to the school trying to get there on time. She ran as fast as she could hearing the late bell ring, from the outside, "Why cant I ever be on time?!?!?"

She glumly went inside looking for her room, before she knew it she found knocking on the door before she slide the door open. She felt eyes on her as she came inside, she blushed before bowing a few time. She got up seeing Ema along with Yuusuke in the class, "Im sorry Im late I got lost"

She saw the young male teacher give her a sweet smile, "Its alright, you must be the new student?"

"Hai~" She said with a smile as she rubbed the back of her head.

"Youre always lost or absent" Ema said with a small smile while Yuusuke agreed.

She looked at them before sticking out her tongue, making the class laugh at her childish action. She smiled softly before facing the class, "Hello, My name is Ichigo Hinata. Im 16 years old and I hope we become well aquatinted with one another"

The guys immediately felt their heart skip seeing the young girl with pink hair. She was beautiful while some girls looked at her with smiles others jealously. Ichigo couldn't tell the difference, she just wanted friends.

The teacher told her to sit down and prepare with a smile. "Alright, Arigatou" She said to him, before she sat in between Ema and Yuusuke.

She was focused during all her classes until she was distracted by Yuusuke. He yelled in class which made her laugh as well as Ema. She unjoyed her siblings, but she didn't have them last class which was music. She didn't like how she was put in there because she tried to not sing around people who knew her old self. She had heard a couple of her songs sung from people in the class. The teacher allowed her to watch instead of sing today.

"Call me Chiharu-sensei" He smiled at her but his thoughts didn't match his appearance. He would keep a very close eye on her, "Ukyo told me you had a great voice"

She widened her eyes, "Im not that good" She became abit flustered.

"We shall see...Ichigo-chan" He said mischievously before the last bell rung. She helped clean up, since they would alter clean up days. She moved the chairs in oreder, not realizing she was alone. She stared at the piano before she sat down playing, she was in her on little world, "Ill find it soon"

She got running out of the room quickly heading to meet up with Ema and Yuusuke. They scolded her for being late, which will not go un heard by Ukyo. She groaned as they entered the house, she tried to go upstairs.

"Ichigo" She heard the sickenly sweet voice of Ukyo, "Why were you late on your first day?"

She anime fell before she crawled to him hugging his leg, "Have mercy, Onee-chan"

"Next time, im taking your phone" He said while shaking his head, "Okay"

"Yes Mom" She said playfully before he hit her on the head, "MEANIE"

He chuckled before returning to the kitchen. She went to the living room to watch TV, before she could sit down she saw a young boy laying down. She went to him poking his face, "Ano...."

"Who is poking me? Cant an idol sleep?" He said rudely before grabbing my finger. He opened his eyes, "Hikari?"

Her eyes widened a bit before she could respond he said, "Wait you're not her, she is way more prettier than you"

She felt her eye twitch, "You little-"

"So you must be the new baka of sister I have" he said with a smug grin.

"Who do you think you are!" She screamed about to hit him.

"Better than you Onee-chan" He said before plucking her head running away from her