13

A/N: I didn't enjoy saying parts of this and yes I know what the shield is doing in this chapter (Kidnaping)  this is illegal. I don't think of the shield like this please forgive me for any bad things they do.  

Seth's POV

We carried Riley back to our room. I was not happy about Riley leaving and Randy thinking he could get her back just that easy. We set Riley down on a bed in our room and tied her hand and feet. She shouldn't wake for a few hours when Randy finds she's gone. "Seth great plan. That little brat and her father won't know what happened. Randy is so stupid and undeserving," Dean said. This plan was for more then Payback, it was to keep Riley save. Yeah at first not but she is only 14 and we the Shield guys who are only rookies found away to get her and kidnap her for a month. The boys and I toke a liking to Riley considered her a member of the team of the family we didn't want the undeserving Randy let her get hurt.

"Yeah Dean. Randy was so stupid his own daughter got kidnapped twice in a month. come Sunday we will hurt him and protect her." We sat around for the next few hours when Randy finely called asking for Riley. "Don't you get it idiot Riley your own daughter has been kidnapped twice right under your nose."

"I want to here from Riley on what she wants. Cause unlike you guys she loves me and wanted to stay with me. Be real men and fight with out a 14 year old. Leave Riley alone." Randy shouted threw the phone in between the boys and I one speaker.

By now Riley woke up with tears in her eyes. "Your in luck Riley is awake." I said.

"Riley, baby girl are you ok? Did they hurt you?" Randy asked.

"No daddy, but I want to come home please," Riley cried.

Oh great she's crying and getting on my nerves. "There Randy you got to talk to her happy?" Dean asked. Riley was begging to go home to Randy. Till Dean clamped a hand over her mouth. "You can have Riley on Monday."

A/n this is the only chapter like this. the next chapter will be a nice shield again.