10

After the pecan problem and Dean apology the guys thought it would be fun to make me answer random questions.

" Ready Riley?" Seth asked and I nodded. "OK full name."

"Riley Kay Orton." I answered.

" So your initials are RKO?" Seth asked. I nodded. "OK birthday?"

"May 29th 2000."

"That would make you 13 now?" Dean asked again I nodded. "Best friend in the divas division?"

"Currently AJ Lee and Naomi." I answered truthfully I don't like divas.

"Enemy in the divas?"

"Total Divas and Alicia."

"Friends in the superstars"

"Cody Rhodes, Batista, Miz, Wade Barret.

" Superstars you hate."

Easy I thought. "The Wyatt's and Shield."

The boys let out fake gasp and looked offended. "Why hate us." Roman asked.

"I follow what my dad says he hats you so I hate you."

Roman looks at the clock and realized Smack down was in a hour. "Baby girl you ready for Smack down?" 

Skip to after Smackdown

The guys left me in there Locker room for the past few hours. I'm so bored no TV, no food, no anything. When the guys came in they came in with Wendy's. Yes great food. I didn't notice I was staring at the food until Ambrose said," You want some of this food?"

I nodded, "yes."

"OK," Seth said tossing a bag to me. " Do you want to join us watching a movie?"

"Sure," I said while eating fries.

*On The Bus 10 minutes later*

Dean an Roman sat on one couch while Seth and I on the other. "What Movie should we watch?" Seth asked.

"Man Of Steal," Roman said.

"See No Evil," Dean said. I shook in fear because if there is one thing I can't stand is horror movies especially one with Kane in it. What is Roman and Seth agreed. Oh God. Seth put the movie in and sat down close to me put an arm around my shoulder. After 5 minutes I was scared.

Seth took notice and said, "come here Riley." I cowered into his chest. Which might I say is weird because he is not my dad and 14 years older than me. I was scared so I truly don't care.

*After the movie*

"It's over baby girl." I heard Seth say. I spent the hole movie in his chest. "I'm sorry baby girl I didn't know you would freak out that much." I was sniffling from silently crying during the movie. "Hey it's over. It's just a movie. OK?" I nodded.

"Seth what is wrong with little Orton?" Dean asked.

"She is scared of the movie." Seth said

"OK."

"Why don't you lay here with me Riley?"

"O.. OK ." I said stuttering.

Seth pulled the couch into a bed pulling a few blankets and pillows and lay down beside me. I most say I don't love Seth but now I feel like Seth is a brother to me. Weird I know. I soon fell asleep.

A/n The video has nothing to do with the story but I'm sharing some of my favorite shield/ WWE fan made videos. I would like to thank @Kaitlynbenvie @HakeemVibes @Divergent_spn61 for voting on chapter 9. There were more who voted on this story. From now on I'll dedicate chapters to who votes or comments.