4

When the camera was off Roman walked over to me and took the tape of my mouth. "Great performance baby girl." He said

"How do all sleep at night. Knowing the only way to beat my dad is to kidnap me?" I said.

Seth walked out of the room. He sooner returned with a TV turned on to Raw. "Boys we have a match in and Riley you get to stay here and watch."

"I get to watch you get your butt kicked." I said.

Dean tried to get at me but Roman and Seth stopped him. "Dean don't kill her. Remember we need her. Seth explain how we work real quick." Roman said. Taking Dean out of the room.

"Well princess you'll be here for a while might as well explain how we work. First off," Seth leaned closer to me. "I hate the idea of using you to get at Evolution. I'm sorry but don't tell anyone. Next don't make stupid comments to Dean. Last after the match I'll get you're things from Randy's locker room. OK do you understand?" I nodded. "Good. Do you want untied?"

"Yes please." I said.

"Ok." Seth took out a pocket knife and cut the ropes around my hands and feet. I got up ready to leave the room when Seth pulled me back.

"What?" I said meaner than I attended.

"I untied you but we don't trust you so I'm going to put a tracker in your wrist. Understand." Seth pulled out a needle. I was about to run when Seth grabbed my arm.

"Please don't."

"Why?"

"I'm afraid of needles." I was embarrassed and look down at the floor.

"I'm sorry but I have to."

"No." I struggled against Seth's grip.

"Don't make me regret untying you." I still struggled against his grip. "Fine play it that way. Boy's come here and hold her."

"Please Seth you can trust me I won't run." I begged.

"No." Roman and Dean came into the room by now. "Boys hold her so I can get this tracking device in her wrist." Dean grabbed my arms and Roman my feet. A moment later I felt a pinch." There it's done know you can't run without us catching you." Dean and Roman put me down on the floor.

"Boys we have a match to get to." Dean said. "And Riley stay."

As they were just about to close the door I shouted," Have fun getting your butts kicked."

A/N: I know all short chapters. I'm sorry. Love that song above of the side. The Ballad Of The Mona Lisa. Panic! At The Disco