Chapter Six

Hey friends! Please check out my other story Strangers Without Shame and possibly vote, comment, and share! It would make my week<3 I love you guys!! Also, I will be trying to dedicate chapters to my loyal readers, so be on the look out! Thanks for the love! Will update soon xx
___________________________
"Bacon or sausage?" Christian asked with a focused look on his face as he looked at the room service menu.

"I'm fine with whatever." I sighed as I plopped back onto the bed.

"What's wrong?" He questioned, moving closer to me until he was hovering over me on the bed.

"Just, well, everything is happening so sudden. I love you so much and you know I don't want to hurt you. I just feel this sting of guilt in my stomach every time I try to move on or think about something else other than Pheobe." Tears threatened in the back of my eyes as I sat up on the bed, moving Christian off of me.

"Hey, baby. Shhh. I was an ass and I didn't mean a word of what I said to you last night. You're here with me now and I don't want anything to ruin the mood. I love you so much, love." Christian pulled me onto his lap and cradled my body, my head resting on his chest and listening to the peaceful beat of his heart.

"I love you. More than anything. Ever." I whispered as I looked up at him with an admiring look twinkling in my eyes.

"So, bacon or sausage?" He chuckled, removing me from his lap and picking up the hotel phone.
***
I slipped into the car as Christian held the door for me and walked around to squeeze into the drivers seat.

Christian had his driver take him over to the hotel, being that his car was in the garage and he didn't want to wake the baby by opening it.

Gentle, long fingers tangled in mine as we drove into the Seattle traffic.

"Cheer up. You know, your mood affects mine and if you're in a sour mood, then I'm in one." He glanced over at me, giving me a sly smile.

"Sorry, I just can't keep my mind off of Phoebe." Tears prickled in the back of my eyes and my voice broke mid-sentence, leaving my last words a faint whisper.

"You're gonna have to get over it, Ana." His eyes narrowed as he saw tears rushing down my cheeks.

"You don't know how hard it is, Christian. So don't tell me I have to get over it."

"I'm sorry, baby." His grip tightened around my hand and he gave me a reassuring smile.

All of my surroundings seemed darker, more twisted and complicated as I peered out of the car window. Nothing could help the way I was feeling. Not even Christian's reassuring words.
***
"My baby!" I shrieked as I held out my open arms longing for my son.

Christian had followed behind me, peeking into Teddy's room as we bonded and interacted.

"You're an impeccable mother, baby. Really, it's crazy how much love you have for our son." Christian slipped a hand around my waist and kissed Teddy on his forehead.

I leaned back against Christian's chest, raising his hand up to my lips so I could place a kiss on his palm.

Teddy's gray eyes sparkled with enthusiasm and joy as we pulled him into our embrace.

One big group hug, one big Grey hug.