The Cafeteria.

Harry's P.O.V.

As i walk into the cafeteria, I see what seems to be a huge damn line. When i see Louis walk in a smile to myself. He sees me and nods his head approvingly. My heart pounds in my chest as i walk up to get in line. Louis standing next to me i smile his way and he smirks. I get my lunch and look around the cafeteria. When i see there are no extra seats i throw my lunch out and go back to my bunk. I get to my bunk and lay in bed. I slowly fall asleep. 

A Few Hours Later

"ALRIGHT STYLES UP AND AT EM'." i smile hearing Louis' voice. Louis gets on my cot hugging me to his chest while kissing my neck. I giggle and push him off me. He looks at me with an endearing smile. I smile back with a big smile on my face. I slowly lean in slightly looking around, I back away super fast seeing as there i people walking up. Louis nodded his head up telling me to follow. Louis led me to his bunk. Louis ties his tent shut, looking towards me once he was done. I sat on the floor seeing as he slept on the floor last time. 

Louis looks at me before smiling. I am getting pushed onto my back by a Louis Tomlinson kissing me on my lips. I smile into the kiss folding my fingers into his hair. As soon as he pulled away he pulled my hips towards his. I smile slightly pushing him away. "Not now Lou, I don't want to get caught." Louis nods, i can see the embarrassment in his eyes. I don't see how he can be embarrassed, he's more adorable than my cat Dusty. He lays on his back pulling me to his chest. "You know harry i don't know if i'm gay..." I choke on my own spit. "Then why are you with me?" Louis shakes his head sitting up looking at me again. "I like you... i like you a lot more than i have ever liked anyone else." I nod my head slowly. "I like you too..." I say in happiness. 

I turn my head and turn into his chest giggling loudly like a mad man.

The Next Morning

I awoke with a Louis still wrapped around me. I smiled remembering the night before. "Hey Lou..?" Louis shook his head, hugging me tighter to his body. 'I think i'm falling for you General Louis Tomlinson.' I shake him off me. "Love it's time to get up now." Louis turns towards me. "What time is it.." I look toward the clock wondering myself what time it was. I read the clock as 0900 hours. Louis sits up looking at me as if asking again. "It's 0900 hours." Louis leaps up freaking out. They had overslept.