The Bunks.

Harry's P.O.V.

After General Tomlinson helped me up, he looked at all the boys with a glare. "Alright ladies, this is no place for whining, crying, or calling for your mums. Before any of you think you're funny and make a joke about my accent, I suggest you tell it to your mates in the bunks later. We do not have time to have jokes here, this is a serious area. If this can not be handled you should get your asses back on that bus and never show your face around here again." He stopped talking just looking around. He frightened me when he started talking again. "Good, now who thought it would be funny to throw private Styles off the bus?" He paused again, glaring at the men again. "No one is going to fess up huh?" He then got really scary when he was pacing back and forth across the set of men standing in a row. "Well then i guess everyone but private curls here will be sleeping out in the dirt till i get a confession." He said with a Cheshire Cat smirk. "For now however, grab your shit and follow me." He yells, smiling back at me. All the men glare as i stare back seeing if anyone would crack a joke. I quickly scurried up to the front with General Tommo. "Why did you do that? You didn't have to." He glanced back at me, I blush and look down at my shoes. He chuckles, "I did it because i don't tolerate bullying in my base." I looked up at him when he made a stop. He turned around. "Okay since all of you didn't seem to know who thought it was funny to shove private Styles off the bus, then Styles gets to pick his bunk first. Any of you have a problem with that, you can come to me." Harry blushes and wanders into the bunks. He picks the bunk closest to the door. None of the men seemed to want to share a bunk with him so he had a empty bed above him. "Private Styles, may i have a word." I turned seeing General Tommo standing there. I nodded profusely. We walked outside into the dirt area. "So i hear the other men have been calling you a faggot." Harry gets a fearful look in his eyes. "Don't be scared." Harry almost flinches away when General Tommo touched my arm. "I-i... N-no... I'm not a f-faggot." Harry knows General Tommo sees right through him. Harry falls to the ground having a panic attack. The last thing Harry sees before passing out would be seeing his General's beautiful face.