One | | Stupid Secretary in the main office | |

One | | Stupid Secretary In The Main Office | |

Two words.....Bad Boys.

I cringe when I hear those two simple but destructive words. You can't really have a high school without the "populars" and the leaders which in my case, are the bad boys. That's how I think society works. Which is completely and utterly stupid.

I mean all of them are like sex gods who have the sign " Bang Me" on their foreheads. Obviously girls are really blind so they fall into their evil trap to just hump them and throw them out like a banana that has gone rotten pretty quickly. Victoria and I aren't like that. Scratch that, We'll at least I'm not, I can't say the same for her.

So first off we have Josh Levitski. Blonde, Co- Captain of the football team. Major player and Man whore. I don't ever think he has had an actual girlfriend before just one night stands.

Then we have Jack larson. Brunette, Also Co- Captain of the football team, A player but not a man whore like Josh is. He is actually the nice and sweet one in the bad boy Trio.

Lastly we have Parker Adams: Captain of the football team, Ruler of Middleton High, Devil of my life, Big pain in my ass.

Can you tell how much i like him from that sentence?

All bad boy groups have a least 3 boys consisting of an Ass hole, a Man Whore, and a Sweet heart. It kind of balances them all out because i don't think they would survive high school without those 3 unique qualities they posses. They, what can i say, complement each other. Like the Kardashian sisters.

I was snapped out of my hatred process by Victoria calling my name. I guess i got sidetracked while getting my morning books out of my locker for class. As i shut my locker and turned around, it was like everything froze and no one made a sound. You know, in those movies, when the queen B walks in, the fan blows her $200 hair cut and everything is in slow motion. Puhleeze, give me a break would ya. I was looking around to see what everyone was looking at when my eyes stopped on "Them". Yup the Bad Boys. Like seriously did everyone have to drool over them? I think i threw up in my mouth and looked at Vicki who was too mesmerized by Josh Levitski. Yup, she had a major crush on that Bad Boy. I on the other hand could care less about any of them.

I watched as many, or basically all of the girls started fixing their hair and plumping up their bras to make their Ta-tas look bigger. While some of the guys were trying to get their girlfriends' attention.

When they were just a few feet away Victoria grabbed her chest like she was dying;

"Bang Me." Vick said just loud enough for Josh to hear. And he actually turned his head over his shoulder and winked at her. He flipping winked at her! She slammed her back against the lockers and looked head over heels.

"You have got to be kidding me Vick." I grabbed her shoulders, shaking her like she was mad in the head. Which she was.

"What? You cant blame me! He is a finger licking beautiful creature" She grinned backing up so she can watch Josh's butt walk down the hall and stop at his locker. I swear to god I'm gonna slap this girl upside the head. Suddenly, she squealed running back towards me, hiding.

"What?" I asked as she grabbed me.

"He saw me!" She squealed again but this time right in my ears. Ouch.

"Well of course he saw you, you moron! You basically went out in the hallway and had a sign saying 'I'm stalking you Josh." I sighed leaning my back against the lockers like her. "Plus you are so goddamn pretty. Every guy is willing to stare"

"Are you high Addison? Because last time I checked you're the sexy lady that 5 guys asked to homecoming last year. Please have more self confidence in yourself, you're bringing me down girl." She implied nudging me with her elbow in my ribcage