Chapter Four

The next morning, my alarm goes off about 10. I had 2 hours to get ready before meeting Liam. Trust me, I was getting nervous. I walked to my bathroom and got into the shower. After my shower, I put on my new clothes that I got yesterday. I let my hair dry while I went downstairs to get something to eat.

As I walked down, I saw my mom sleeping on the couch. Nice to see you mom. I walked into the kitchen to find something to eat. I wanted something small, because I feel like if I ate to much I would throw up on Liam.... Wouldn't want that to happen. I finally found something and ate.

I went into my bathroom and plugged my straightener into the outlet. I straighten my hair as it took a bit with my layers.  Once I was done, I picked my outfit out for the day. It really wasn't much. Jeans shorts, a cross tank top and pink vans. 

After I was done with everything, it was 11:30. I made my way down stairs and saw my mom was up.

"Where are you going and where did you get those clothes?" 

I really didn't want to tell mom what I was doing, so I thought of a quick lie.

"I'm going over to Clarie's and she gave me these clothes.."I muttered grabbing a house key. 

"Okay. I probably won't be home tonight." She said getting up and walking towards the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course mom.." 

I walked out the door and slammed the door shut, I don't even remember the last time she was there for me. I made my way to the park slowly. As I got there. I was five hooded figures playing soccer. 

My phone buzzed and I looked down. 

Mary: Someone is going to take your phone. Get Liam's attention.

As I looked up, a guy came running towards me grabbing my phone out of  my hands.

Liam's POV

The lads and I were playing football when we heard a yell. I looked over and notice a girl about our age pointing to a guy. I passed the ball to Niall and chased after the guy. The guy was pretty fast. He knocked down trashcans to block me, but I jumped over them and tackled him the ground.

I was able to get the phone, but the guy ran away. The girl came running over. She has gorgeous brown eyes and brown hair. I could tell she was blushing from me staring at her.

"Uh, um sorry about that.." 

"It's fine. Thanks a lot. Is there a way I can repay you?" She asked looking into my eyes.

"Sure, how about you give me your number so we can get together some time?" I asked pulling a Harry move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not sure I'll be posting as much. A lot is going on and I'm having some trouble so, I don't know what will happen. But hopefully I'll still be able to update. Hoping I can get out some more before anything happens. Thanks guys!! :)