Chapter One

*Click*

"Why do you have to take a picture of everything?" Asked my best friend Claire. She had long, light brown hair with a few blond highlights. Her eyes were brown with a tint of green. Her skin was fair, not too tan, not too pale.

"Because, everything has beauty to it. Sometimes you need to capture it to see it," I said looking at the picture I took of the rose with little water droplets on the petals.

"That's deep bro," Claire smirked crossing her arms.

I guess I should tell you a little about my self. My name is Ally Lea Johnson. You've already met my best friend, Claire Taylor Smith. I live with my mom and my little brother. My dad walked out on us shortly after my brother, Drew, was born. Anyways, I have curly light brown hair with very light blond highlights. I have brown eyes with long eyelashes. I'm a little tan, but not too much.

I've been doing photography for a while. I try to take a few pictures each day. Not a lot of people know that I do this. But, I'm hoping that I could get somehow noticed with them. After my dad left, I was ten. I missed him a lot, so I started taking pictures on my mom's camera. It took away the pain.

"Hey, wanna go to the mall just to mess around?" Claire asked obviously bored.

I just laughed at her and linked arms with her's and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claire and I were sitting in the food court messing around. We didn't want to pay for any food, so we just took samples from the guy who sells samples.

"Have you found anyone to look at your picture and consider hiring you?" Claire questioned while checking her phone

"No, I'm running out of hope. Maybe I should just give this up," I put my head in my hands as I said this.

"Ally, that's crazy! You were meant to do this! Don't give up. I promise, someone will find your amazing artwork and hire you. Don't worry," She said while giving me a hopeful smile.

Claire got up and help out her hand for me. I grabbed her hand and she pulled me out of my chair We started walking towards Forever 21. When we got there, I was looking around. An old women kept giving me glances here and there.

"You okay?" Asked Claire looking at the old women who was looking at a clothes rack.

"Why would a old women be here?" I asked while turning my attention to Claire.

"Granddaughter?" I turn back to the old women. "Who know, she keeps looking at me."

Claire grabbed my arm and pulled me to the cash register so she could pay for her clothes. She payed and we walked out. We walked back to her car. Claire started up the car and One Direction came on.

"Hottest boys ever,"Claire giggled while humming along. "Really, you like them?!?" I asked shocked

"Yup, how could you not? I mean, have you not seen them before?"

"Nope, and I really don't need to. No one is going to like them in the next 2 years. Pretty much, every band breaks up," I sighed while pulling out my phone and checking it.

They're just another boy band that won't be lasting long. No reason to like them. I'll never meet them, so it doesn't matter right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it! This is my first story, so I should warn you! Anyways, please tell me what you think!! Comment, Vote and follow!! Thanks!!!! :)