Chapter Three

The lady gave me a smile. Was this really a good idea?

"You will be meeting Liam in two days. Tomorrow, come back and we will talk more with you. Can't wait to work with you." I nodded slowly and walked out of her room. After I got out of the building, I called Claire.

"Hey girl! Did you go to the office building?"

"Yeah, but I won't be doing photography.. Instead, I have to meet Liam Payne and 'fall' in love with him and learn secrets about him." I said quickly knowing she would start screaming. I was right, as soon as I said that, she started screaming into the phone.

I pulled the phone away from my ear.  You could hear her mother in the background telling her to be quiet.  \

"When are you meeting him? Are you going to set me and Harry up? Do you think we would be a cute couple? I really hope he doesn't have a secret girlfriend, that would make me really upset." 

"In two day, I guess I could try and get you guys to meet. I think you two would be adorable together." I said hoping that I could end the call and go home.

"Wellllll, I better let my best friend that is going to become famous go."

"Thank you.  Love youuuuuu!"

"Love you too!!" She said as she hung up.

I finally reach my house. I walked in and notices Tanner wasn't there. I check his room and he still wasn't there. I looked everywhere. I started to freak out. I rushed to grab my phone to call my mom, but Tanner walked out from under the stairs.

"Why in the world were you under there?" I asked out if breath.

"I can do what I want." He raced up stairs to his room. I looked at the time it noticed it was almost dinner time.

I cooked dinner and Tanner and I ate in silence.

"So, I'm going to be at my new job tomorrow, so you'll be home alone. Please let me know if you go anywhere." He only nodded and headed up stairs.

I washed the dishes and went up to my room. My phone buzzed and I saw that the lady text me.

Unknown- Meet at the office at 11:30. By the way, this is Mary.

I looked out my window and notice that my mom still wasn't home. I grabbed some pjs and headed to my bathroom to take a shower. As I stripped out of my clothes, I noticed my faded cuts. They were slowly getting better. I got and the shower and got out as soon as I could. I changed and went to sleep thinking about my day tomorrow. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 9:30 and got ready. By the time I was ready, it was 10. I walked to my mom's room to see if she was there. But of course, she wasn't. I quickly ate and wrote a note to Tanner. I walked down to the office. People were standing there holding a door open for me. I walked in and was greeted by a lady with coffee and muffins.

"Would you like a muffin Miss. Johnson?"

I shook my head no. "No thank you."

"Ally!! Come come!" Yelled Mary from her office. 

I quickly walked into her office to see a man. He looked pretty young. I sat down on the couch that was right next to me.

"Okay, we are going to have a women named Tara come in and take you to the mall. You have $1,000 to spend on clothes. Make sure they are nice."

I took note of that and nodded my head in understanding.

"Tomorrow, you will run into Liam at the park. Don't worry how we know they are going to the park. You will slowly get to know him. Exchange number." Mary still went on and on about tomorrow.

I really hope everything works okay. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Update!!!!! Can I get 4 votes till next chapter?!?! Please let me know what you think and check out my other story, Loved Again! It's a Louis fan fiction!!!!!!!