Chapter 4:: Assignment and an Autobot?!

Start from the beginning

"Orion how fairs project Iocon?" asked Lord Megatron

" I am a bit rusty I fear I've only managed to decode three entries." replied Orion

" And what do these entries comprise?" asked Lord Megatron

" They were logged by Autobot Archivists during the war, after I entered stasis. My only knowledge of their contents so far is that they are coordinates targeting locations on this very planet" Orion turned and faced Megatron gesturing to a red holo display of earth pinpointing the location of said targeted locations " I surmise that they could indicate hiding places for vessels shuttled from Cybertron for safe keeping."

"Such as historical documents or cultural artifacts?" inquired Megatron as he walked to get a closer look at the red holo image.

" My greatest fear would be weapons of mass destruction hidden away for later use" replied Orion as Megatron turned to face him.

" All the more reason that it is essential that we do everything in our power to keep said vessels from Autobot reach" he put his hands on Orion's shoulders " we are fortunate to have you on our side Orion Pax"  he took his hands off of Orion's shoulders and began to walk towards the door.

" Lord Megatron" he stopped as Orion called his name " I am puzzled by one particular finding. I have discovered several historic references to Starscream  as your second in command" Orion pressed a     key on the terminal and the picture of another bot appeared " but I have not seen him aboard the ship" stated Orion as Lord Megatron turned back to face him

" Sadly commander Starscream is dead" replied Megatron he turned and left and Orion turned back to the terminal  but before he closed off the picture of Starscream I got a quick glance at him. he had  wings on his back and oh my goodness he wears high heels! I just can't do it this is the most entertaining thing I've ever seen in my life an alien robot who wears high heels! I must have had a weird look on face because Orion looked at me like there was something wrong with me.

"Annabeth are you alright?" he asked

:: Never been better Orion XD:: he raised an eyebrow at me

" Why are you smiling like that?" he asked

:: because::

" Because what?" he asked

:: because Starscream wore high heels XD I just can't take it XDDD ::

' High heels?" he inquired

:: they're shoes you know the things you wear on your feet:: he gave me a strange look and I pointed to my feet and he gave me the cutest  'OH' expression ever of all time.

" I see you were referring to his peds" he stated

:: peds? is that your word for feet or something?::

" yes" he replied

::OK so what do you call your hands?:: I held up my hands so he would know what I was talking about.

" we call them servos"  he replied

:: servos alright then what about your head?:: I pointed to my head.

" we call them helms" he replied .

:: OK so what about ears:: I pointed to my ears

"audio receptors" he replied.

we went back and forth and soon I learned what their basic vocabulary was I knew what they called their basic appendages  and a few basic terms I should know and I answered his questions the best I could. The most important one he told me about was the Spark the very essence of their being, their soul. it was like a human heart but a whole lot more. Orion soon returned to the terminal after  I had finished with my questions and he with his. It was starting to get late but I wasn't quite ready to go to sleep yet so I decided I was going to go for a walk.