Chapter 3 Um...pardon?

I wake up late Saturday morning, still replaying the the odd events from last night.

Slowly making my way downstairs I call Brody. It was Saturday, I had absolutely nothing to do and after last night I needed to tell Brody everything that had happened.

Walking into the kitchen placing the phone on speaker listening to it ring, I put it on the counter and grab an apple from the fridge.

"Hello" Brody finally picks up her phone.

"Took you long enough, I've been calling you for like 5 minutes!" I said back as I took a bite of my apple.

" well Tess some of us aren't glued to our phones like others" she said obviously pointing out the fact that I'm always on my phone.

" sorry not sorry Brody," I laughed

She laughed " you know I hate when people say that but I'll let this one slide"

I rolled my eyes

"So what's up?" She said wanting me to get to my point.

" well" I said looking around, " I'm the only one home and if you're not doing anything you should come over because you would never believe what happened last night."

She said " I work till 3, but I can come over after my shift ends."

" ok, that's fine" I said. " I'll be here"

" k I gotta go or I'm gonna be late, bye!" She said sounding rushed as I heard her car engine start.

"Bye" I said and hung up the phone.

What was I supposed to do at home all by myself for 5 hours it was only 10 am.

I ended up having a really really long shower, still thinking about last night.

Ugh that guy and his tattoos why does he have to be so damn gorgeous--STOP get that out of your head he was in a freaking alley way in the middle of the night in all black and you don't even know his name! That is screaming trouble!!..... Still I wouldn't mind seeing him again... just a glance.

I snapped out of my thoughts and got out of the shower. I rolled myself up in a towel and did the same to my hair as I made my way to my room. When I walked in and checked the clock it was already 12:30. Wow I didn't realize I was in the shower for 2 and a half hours.

I walked over to the bomb called my closet and tried my best to find something to wear. Let's just say it's not easy finding anything in this hoard I got going on.
Everybody always asks me how can I be so organized everywhere else in life and then come into my room and wonder what the heck blew the place up. It's hard maintaining a perfect everything, my room is my messy safe house.

I pull out my black leggings and a maroon sweater put my glasses on and throw my damp brown hair into a messy bun, that should do me for the day.
I go downstairs into the kitchen and start to make myself some lunch, I pull out a loaf of bread and some cheese and decide to make myself a grilled cheese. When I'm done making my sandwich I walk over to the coach and turn on the TV. Shortly after I started to watch my favorite show Grey's Anatomy, I hear somebody open the door, knowing it's Brody I don't bother to get up off the couch and greet her at the door. She comes to the couch sits down lets me outstretched my legs on her lap. I love my best friend.

" so I hear you had an exciting night last night?"she says wiggling eyebrows

"You would never believe what happened to me, honestly I hate being such a klutz" I face palmed myself