Chapter 13 - Lee MinYoo

Start from the beginning

"Heyy, looks like someone is in a good mood" I said.

"Yupp~ my dad came back yesterday from 2 years of work at America!" He said.

"Oh." I shortly replied and smiled at him.

"And you know what he first ask me after we met?" He asked. "What?" I continued. "Do you have a girlfriend Taehyung! My dad jinjja" he laughed it off so did me. "Tae~ do you have someone you like?" I asked, I remembered that MinYoo said she liked him and they were quite close.. I guess she won't be mad if she knows that I asked him.

"Of course I do.." He answered. DAMN I wanna know who it is! "Whooo?" I smirked. "Aye you think I'll tell you this straight forward? Guess!" He playfully said. "Hmm, tips please!" I said. "Okay, Erm she's smart, pretty and fun! And much more cause she's perfect" aww *squeals* jinjja cheesy.

I saw his cheeks gone red, aishhhh cuteee.

"Smart? Fun? Mina?" I shoot a guess.

"Mina is all good but no" he answered.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE then I know who it is.

"Tae~it's MinYoo isn't it?" I smirked half laugh.

Ahhhhh he's all blushing right now, so cute damn it!

"M-mhm" he nodded and I squealed.

When I opened my mouth wanting to spilt a word-

"Hey~ I heard my name though, what you talking what you talking" MinYoo jumped in.

"hehe I'll leave you guys, I have to go to the washroom~" I said and turned. A hand grabbed my wrist and I turned to see its MinYoo.

I gave a smile to her and also glanced at Tae giving him the hwaiting look (lool) not to mention they made me happier and I kinda forget a little about Yoongi. Well I guess I still have my friends..

MEANWHILE

- MINYOOS POV -

"Hey~~ I heard my name though, what you talking what you talking" I went in between Taehyung and Yeonji. I felt Taehyung's heavy breathing landing on my arm continuously. What wrong with him?

"Hehe I'll leave you guys, I have to go to the washroom~" Yeonji suddenly turned and left happily(?) what wrong with her too? I grabbed her wrist and she just smiled at me. Aye what's happening.

I turned to look at Taehyung, he was all the while not looking at me and having his head looking at his desk. I slightly put on some makeup that I stole from Yeonji, is it because I looked too ugly with them?

URGH STUPID MINYOO, YOU JUST MAKE YOURSELF LOOKED UGLY IN FRONT OF YOUR CRUSH CONGRATS. Maybe he doesn't like those girls that put on makeup?

"Erm Taehyung? What is going on, why did Yeonji left as soon as I came?" I asked him and he lifted up his head and reveal his angelic face. MinYoo actually you look so normal you aren't a match for this angel.. Or alien angel.

- TAEHYUNGS POV -

AHHH why did Ji left us all awkward here... I can look at her straight, I can't let her see me blush oh god. I think she put on some makeup today, she looked a little different.. Yet still perfect.