Beyoncé shrugged as she placed her fork in her mouth. She also continued eating as Messiah began to cry.

Messiah saw that his tears weren't affecting anything. With that he got angry. He got off the stool and started walking without his crutches.

"Boy, where you going?" Beyoncé asked.

Messiah continued and went to the front door and opened it. He walked out the front door as best as he could while his mother called out for him.

Beyoncé walked outside catching up with him because he wasn't moving that fast. He was only half way down the drive way.

Beyoncé rolled her eyes at his dramatics and him so-called being mad.

"Messiah! Come back here!"

"No!" He yelled.

Beyoncé went down the drive way and grabbed him by the back of his shirt.

"Get off me!" He yelled trying to snatch away.

Beyoncé grabbed him and held him up by her car.

"Who the hell you talking to lil boy?" She asked all in his face as he didn't give her any eye contact. "Messiah, I asked who you were talking to."

"You!" He said looking directly at her.

Beyoncé popped him in the mouth.

"Excuse me? Who'd you say?"

"Nobody."

"Nobody? That's what I thought." She said. "Now when I'm calling you I don't care if both legs are broke you gonna answer me. Are we clear?"

"Yes."

"And all this snatching away and smart ass mouth. Oh it's done today." She said. "You mad cause you wanted to be slick and got caught. That's nobody's fault but yours."

Messiah looked down and up.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"For disrespecting you."

Beyoncé looked at him for a moment and let him go.

"Now you may limp off towards the house and find somewhere to sit down and don't move." She said he walked towards the house.

Beyoncé leaned against her car and watched him go in the house. Beyoncé was so angry at Messiah's attitude. He could be the sweetest kid you've ever known but don't let him get his way and he's a huge brat. She blames herself though. Those years she wasn't in his life anything he asked for she gave it to him just like that out of guilt. Now she starting to notice if he doesn't get things when he wants it he gets an attitude. She's trying to brake him out of it but it only works sometimes. When she didn't buy him a new phone right away he was upset but he was fine this time he became the biggest brat. Beyoncé just wants all this to stop before his gets older.

After cooling off a bit she went in the house. She went in the kitchen with her mother. Ms. Tina started to laugh.

"Ma, it's not funny." Beyoncé said.

"Yes it is." She said laughing. "Told you you spoiled him rotten."

"I'm trying to change that." She said.

"What's done is done." Ms. Tina said.

"You the one that bought it for him though."

"I'm grandma. I'm supposed to." She said. "We different. I can buy him whatever you supposed to tell me yes and no."