A/N. Pic is what Grace wears. Bottom was for last part.

Grace POV

Its been three days since Troy surprised me. So its Tuesday. Our morphers went off.

"Where's the monster", Emma said when we got there.

"No clue", I said and shrugged.

"Right here rangers", Damaras said making us turn towards his voice.

"Oh yay we get to fight you now", I said sarcastically and heard the others laugh.

"Well purple ranger you seem really enthusiastic about seeing me", Damaras said.

"Nope", I said.

We started fighting and then Damaras sent me, Gia, and Emma flying and we all landed near the same spot and demorphed. Then I blacked out.

Troy POV

"Guys", I yelled and ran over to them.

They were all unconscious.

"Guys wake up", Orion said when he got over to where they were.

Orion picked up Grace, I picked up Emma, and Jake picked up Gia. We got back to the base and Grace popped up and started screaming.

Orion POV

"Shh, shh, baby it's okay", I said holding my shaking girlfriend to my chest.

"Orion what happened", Troy said.

"I don't know", I said.

"Gracie what's wrong", I asked.

"You and Troy died pro-protecting me", Grace said.

"Grace, its not going to happen", Troy said.

She looked at him and then got up.

"I'm going to take a walk. I'll be right back", Grace said.

"Okay. Just be quick", I said.

Grace POV

I was walking on the beach. The sun was setting and it looked beautiful. I sat down were the waves went up to hitting the tips of my shoes. I looked at the sea and saw dolphins playing. I smiled and watched the sun set. Then something hit me over the head and then threw me into the water. My eyes closed.

Troy POV

Me, Orion, and Emma went to find Grace. We walked around the beach and I saw a thing laying in the water. I got closer and I saw it was Grace.

"Grace," I yelled and ran into the water.

I picked her head up and shook her. She was laying on her side with her face toward the shore. She coughed and her eyes fluttered open. I picked her up and got her out of the water. Orion and Emma met me on the shore. Grace was shivering and coughing. We got her to the base and wrapped her up in blankets to warm her back up.

Grace POV

Orion moved my hair from in front of my face. I looked at him and pulled the blankets closer around me.

"Here Grace," Orion said handing me hot chocolate.

"Thanks," I smiled slightly.

Orion smiles back and kisses my forehead gently. I smile again and sip on my coco listening to the others talk.

What can go wrong now?