Episode 84: Finale

Shiro realized that he was seeing the past and was able to snap back to reality.

"Shiro!" He could hear his friends shout. He felt his fist power up with angel power and punched his father across the face with full power. This forced Eustoma to release him while simultaneously be sent flying.

"Woo! You did it!" he could hear them cheer. Akito and the other inverses showed up soon after.

"Damn you all! You killed her, didn't you!?" Eustoma asked angrily. 

"Yes, I did. You're next pops" Akito replied.

"Ugh, that's a nuisance, but fine, I'll stop going easy on you all and kill you both now!" Eustoma flew into the sky and casted a dark spell. The whole sky turned pitch black. Dark hounds, the same ones from the fight with Akito, rained from the sky. They distracted the girls while Eustoma created a rift that sucked himself, Shiro, and Akito into it. The three of them were soon in a dark, empty rift.

"This is it. The final battle." Shiro pointed his sword at Eustoma. "This ill be the sword that ends you!"

"And this will be the hand that kills you" Eustoma said, raising his right hand.

"Too bad I got a glimpse of your weakness, thanks to your other hand."

"Oh really? How do you know!?" Eustoma charged at Shiro with his large sword in hand. They immediately clashed blades. "Answer me! What did you see!?"

"I saw everything from ten years ago. I learned about how to break through your time image thing from that Lucifer guy. What happened to him anyways?"

"That time...I shouldn't have released you. I don't know why my vision failed that day. It's never failed me before," Eustoma said. "As for that bastard Lucifer, ask your angel friend."

'Emi?'

"Alright, I will later, but right now I need to defeat you!" Shiro said as he broke the sword lock and tried to slash Eustoma. He dodged though.

"You know how to break it, but even Lucifer couldn't break out of it. I doubt you could either!" Eustoma said as he reached for Shiro's head. Shiro's eyes turned yellow though and shocked Eustoma's hand.

'Damn, why did that hurt?'  Eustoma asked. He turned to see Akito with his hands glowing yellow. 'That damn traitor!'  Eustoma focused his attention on Akito soon after. He immediately tried to charge at him, but Shiro and Akito worked together to incase him in ice. This gave Shiro the opportunity to stab him in the back. He forced the blade through Eustoma's entire body.

"Good work I guess." Eustoma broke out of the ice and slipped away from Shiro's blade. The wound didn't bleed, but rather healed nearly instantly.

"What the..." Shiro began.

"Your natural regeneration is not normal. You got a lot of it from me" Eustoma told him.

"Guess that explains it then" Shiro said. Eustoma focused his attention on Akito.

"You don't want to fight me" Akito warned him confidently.

"You sure about that?" Eustoma asked. Shiro saw an image of Akito being impaled by Eustoma's blade. Shiro decided to charge at Eustoma, who immediately switched focus.

"You dumbass!" Akito shouted.

"Damn, I let the vision get to me" Shiro cursed. Eustoma immediately grabbed Shiro's head with his right hand, trapping him in a dark future.

'I'm trapped in a false reality. This is not real!'  Shiro thought to himself. It didn't work though. He was still stuck in a false reality and was forced to live out a similar nightmare to that of the Forest of Nightmares. Meanwhile, in the rift, Akito was speaking with Eustoma since had had created a barrier around himself and Shiro.