Episode 80: Entering Hell

Shiro looked at Riko.

"Riko, what happened? Did you girls get into a fight?" Shiro asked.

"Riko doesn't really know. Riko thinks our inverses don't like us" Riko replied.

"That doesn't sound valid to me. Come on, Liliana" Shiro complained.

"I don't see why it matters," a voice said. Shiro was surprised to see Akito and Lily enter the room. "As long as we have a common objective and enemy, we can work together."

"H-He does have a point. We don't have to be friends to be allies" Kaede agreed.

"Thank you for understanding, Kaede. Liliana, and the rest of you, please do this for me. The end is near. Let's finish this for good this time" Shiro told them.

"Fine, I'll help you, Shiro" Liliana decided.

"I don't really like it, but I'll help you too" Riven said.

"Me too Oniichan!" Mitsuki said enthusiastically.

"I'll join you as well" Emi agreed. Everyone else joined in as well.

"Good. I'm glad." Shiro looked at Akito. "We'll be ready to go tomorrow. Let's get some rest first."

"And what about sleeping arrangements?" Akito asked.

"Oh crap you're right! I forgot about that honestly. Everyone get out of the house for a moment and I'll upgrade it" Shiro said. The others nodded and followed him outside. He went to the back and changed the setting of the house size.

"Let's see, there's Liliana, Emi, Kuroyukihime, Mitsuki, Ena, Riven, Kaede, Riko, Fino, Moka, Himari, Erica, Ookami, Akiko, Lily, Akito, and myself. That's seventeen people in total. That means nine rooms," Shiro said to himself as he changed the rooms setting to nine. The house then transformed into a three-story house with three bedrooms on each floor. "There we go." He joined up with the others again soon after.

"Shiro's back!" Fino exclaimed.

"Indeed I am. Now for room arrangements, umm, I guess you all can figure it out" Shiro said.

"Why not just ship the inverses with one another?" Akito suggested.

"Didn't you hear them earlier? They basically hate each other" Shiro told him.

"I understand that, but the hatred is based off a first impression. If they shared a room, they could get to know each other better" he explained. Shiro looked at the group.

"It's up to you. If you don't want to share a room with your inverse, then that's fine, but I personally don't think Akito's plan is a bad one" Shiro told them. They all looked at each other.

"If its what you want, then we'll do it" Liliana decided.

"Really!? Thanks so much! I really hope you grow to like each other."

"What about me, Shiro? My inverse isn't here" Lily asked.

"Well, you can share a room with me or Akito. Your choice" Shiro replied.

"Umm, sorry Akito, but I'll share a room with you, Shiro" Lily decided.

"I don't see the reason for the apology. I prefer the solitude" Akito said as he headed up the stairs.

"Not fair Shiro! Who does she get to share a room with you!?" Liliana complained.

"Sorry, it was her choice" Shiro replied. Lily walked up to Liliana.

"I'll swap with you" Lily whispered. Liliana blushed.

"Th-Thank yo" she replied. Lily nodded. Everyone headed for their rooms afterwards. Akito waited for Shiro though.