Episode 79: Back Home

At the end of the portal, the ten of them arrived back to the human world, at the human army base near Florence. Shiro felt dizzy.

"That was a weird portal" Shiro said.

"Yeah, it was the first one I've ever made. Sorry" Akito apologized half-heartedly. The girls were looking around the base.

"What is this place, Shiro?" Fino asked.

"This is a human army base. This is the place I was living before" Shiro replied.

"So cool!"

"Yeah." Shiro smiled.

"Shiro, is that your house?" Erica asked, pointing at a familiar looking house in the middle of the base. Shiro looked at it, causing his eyes to grow wide.

"They brought it back. Wow," Shiro said in amazement. He faced Erica. "Yes it is."

"Are your friends in there?" Akito asked.

"They should be. I hope they are anyways," Shiro replied. "Let's find out." Shiro headed towards the house. The rest of them followed. When they reached the door to the house, Shiro knocked. He could hear a female voice say "Coming". The door opened soon after and Shiro could see the person who answered the door. It was Liliana! Her jaw dropped.

"Sh-Shiro! You're back!" she exclaimed. "I'm so glad!" She looked behind him and saw the inverses. "Who are all these people you brought with you?"

"I'll explain everything. Can you call the others out here?" Shiro replied.

"Sure thing." Liliana went back inside soon after. After a few minutes, both Shiro's group and the inverses were gathered outside.

"Shiro, you're back!" Emi said happily.

"Oniichan!" Mitsuki added.

"Where did you go and how did you get back?" Kuroyukihime asked.

"Sensei, who are all these people?" Kaede asked.

"He obviously just increased his harem" Ena joked.

"Alright, calm down everyone. Back in Heaven, my late mother transported Riko and I to the inverse world, which is a world opposite to ours. After getting to know them, Akito helped me return back here with the other inverses. They've decided to help us on our final quest" Shiro explained. "There's some you may know."

"Wait, Akito is alive!?" Liliana exclaimed. Shiro and Akito nodded.

"Indeed. I am an inverse, so I can't die in this world" he told her.

"Wow, I'm surprised. Nice to see you too, Lily."

"Nice to see you as well, Liliana." After all of that, the inverses greeted Shiro's friends. They all got to know each other.

"Hello, my name is Erica. I am your inverse, Liliana" Erica introduced.

"Hello Erica" Liliana greeted.

"How did you meet Shiro?" Erica asked.

"I met Shiro about ten years ago. I was being bullied by these boys in Japan and Shiro came to save me. That's when I first met him anyways. We didn't really become friends until like a year ago" Liliana explained.

"Hmm, I could really care less" Erica said.

"Whoa, no need to be rude. You were the one who asked!"

"Did I? I just kinda stopped caring." Liliana glared at her. Meanwhile, Akiko and Mitsuki were talking to each other.

"Akiko, I thought you died" Mitsuki told her.