Chapter 8

Twenty minutes later we were all sitting comfortably enjoying the now pleasant silence.
We had all introduced ourselves starting with Amy the red head turns out she wasn't shy and she liked meeting new people and bright colors excites here.Layla was the blonde girl she actually loved the rain and thunders,she was in advanced math and hated that persons thought all blonde's were dumb.The brunette who was Gayle had grey eyes that had a hint of blue in them,she loved the color blue in all shades and she could also sing well.When it was my turn to introduce myself normally I would stutter but I just felt at ease around these girls so I quickly told them that I was Allanah,I love hoodies and I that don't drink.

I didn't even know I had fallen asleep until I heard giggles coming from above me .
Why is mom giggling and why is my bed so hard and cold ?
I was about to ignore whatever was going on and return to sleep when I felt persons poking me some in my side,some in my face and some on my leg. I got up feeling irritated when I came face to face with three faces de ja vou hit me like a truck and I started to scream.
"Oh,not again" someone muttered.Then it all registered I was at camp and these were my bunkmates.
I sat up straight on the rug I was on not even wanting to know how I fell asleep there.
"Go get ready" ,Layla said.When she saw me sitting there with a blank look on my face "its dinner time"she added in a duh tone.Just at that very moment my belly decided it was going to be rude and enter our conversation because the next thing I knew my belly let out a very low a fierce grumble.This made the girls laugh,still pissed at them for waking me I stormed into the bathroom and turned to face them but they were still in hysterics.When they saw my death glares they shut up real quick.
"Prince Harry was just about to kiss me when you woke me up then we were going to ride off to the sunset and live happily ever after in Shreks castle with Hercules and Elsa as our children's God parents and Maleficent as our gardener "i finished with a smile but I was being serious.
The girls only started to hoot and howl in laughter they were holding their stomachs and rolling on the floor in laughter. I scowled at them closed the door and went to take my shower.

AN
I wanted to sleep so if this chapter is boring don't kill me .
Don't forget to comment and vote.