Chapter 4

Its like one surprise after another.Sitting around Mr.Eflings desk was a man looking like he was in his late 40s he looked really frustrated yet relived that I had interrupted his argument with a young guy perched on his desk.I looked at the man shocked. Strangely enough he looked like the cute guy from this morning but an older version of him. "Hi" I managed to mutter "sorry for interrupting"."No!!"the man cried just as I was about to turn and leave.The guy perched on top of the desk had yet to turn around but I had to say the back of his head looked very cute.

"Okay" I said walking to go sit down. "You must be Allanah?" he asked."Depend on who's asking" I said, smoothly even though I was nervous.

The guy was now staring at the freshly painted wall.

"I am Mr.Summers" he said like that was supposed to mean something to me. I gave him a look that said 'and?' he must've seen it because he continued "Your new principal". "What?.!!!" I screamed." What happened to Mr.E?"."He retired" was the reply I got."Come to think of it he did tell me something about him retiring but I had refused to believe him. But I had his mobile number so it was no problem but he would be missed.

"So who called me here and why?"

That would be me because I need you to move your gorgeous car from my parking spot.

"Oh" I said as I got up to go move the car but I turned back."Aren't you coming to move your car"? I asked.

"No hun my son will move it for me" he said motioning to the guy on the desk who had finally gotten up but was yet to turn towards me as he took the keys from his father I saw that he had blue eyes."Let's go" he said turning towards me.My eyes must have looked like saucers because seeing him was the last thing I expected. For a minute he just stared at me then a big smirk was plastered on his face.

"Come on let's go"he whipered grabbing my hand.

Well I am going to try and update soon and the you saw Allanah and Dixon's face in previous chapters.