Chapter 1

I wasn't always like this I used to be fun Allanah,the Allanah everyone loved.But that Allanah just became cold,frozen,numb and gradually learned to be invisible.After what happened I just started pushing my friends away despite their many outreaches.

As I neared the pastry shop I usually stopped before I went to school in the mornings I'm Torn by one direction came on and I couldn't help but sing along to the first verse"Thought I saw a girl brought to life she was warm she came around she was dignified she showed me what it was to cry...Until I finally decided I sounded terrible and took the key out of the ignition and stepped out.When I walked into the shop every head turned towards me it had been five years now.During those 5 years I had grown accustomed to their sympathetic looks,their staring and the constant whispers when they thought I couldn't hear but it seemed as if this entire community didn't get that what happened to me was for real it wasn't a joke or a sick fairy tale.As I walked up to the counter I just ignored the stares not caring anymore.I had learned to get used to it.

As I stood their waiting to come back with my breakfast while everyone sat and stared  something or rather someone caught my eyes.A guy sat at one of the seats near the wall kept talking to his friends who were looking at me not paying attention to the guy who I have to admit was looking very cute with his short messy blond hair wearing a plain grey T-shirt with blue jeans and a pair of high tops.Realizing his friends weren't listening and looking at something that something being me he followed their gaze and his eyes landed on me.Gosh,he was handsome. I held his gaze for a while until I looked away cheeks bright red because he was smirking at me.I didn't dare turn back to face him for a fare of further embarrassment, luckily Cindy the lady at the counter came back with my meal I quickly paid her and literally ran out I nearly made it to the door when my forehead hit something hard. “Look where your going princess"a masculine voice said soft enough so only I could hear it. I looked up and saw smirking pink lips and saw a pair of captivating blue eyes you could fall into.I opened my mouth to say something but only being able to stutter like a fish out of water I just walked around him and ran out.When I reached the car that's when I realized I dropped my food but not wanting to face that Greek God again I just left.All the way to school he was the only thing I could think about.Evidently he was new in town else he wouldn't even think about walking in my path or talking to me.I became exited and slightly nervous at the slight possibility he might be coming to my school this term.Captivated I didn't realize I had reached school until the security guard knocked on my window wanting to see me school ID before he let me pass the gate    I put down my widow and showed it to him.He hurried to let me inside.As I drove in it was just like what happened at the café every one stared and I did the same thing I did just ignored them  and tried to find a parking space since I couldn't find one I just snagged the principals spot like I usually did.

As I  stepped out of my sleek black Benz  I took in a fresh breath prepping myself for everything that would come after I push the school doors open.

Authors note:
Plz comment and vote as a little encouragement to me.Cliff hanger;who is this mysterious hottie? Song:
I'm torn 1 Direction