"Jamielle, calm down." Erik said as he rub my back.

        "Our grandmoms back at home are clearly the opposite of yours."

        That caught my attention. I know little about these siblings.

        "Grandmoms?"

          "Yes." Edvard answered for all of them. "We have Grandmama Agatha, Grandmom Victoria, Granny Nuanna, Grandmommy Geraldine."

        "Wow. Talk about the extended family you have." I muttered, clearly amazed with how many grandparents these siblings have.

        They all smiled. But moments after, the idea of the news came into me. I don't really know what my Grandmum is up to.

        "I have a plan."

~^-^~

The media outside the school were noisy, fighting off the bodyguards, wanting to take snippets of my life.

        Thirty minutes after the news scoop was reported, the administration informed me of the increasing number of media outside the school. Why do I have to endure all of this?

        Now I have to come up with a plan that is eye catching and worthy to be a headline. That would my Grandmum like.

        The gang and I were here at the main entrance since we got no time to head at a different exit. I came up with a plan that would surely get the reporters satisfied. I think?

        "Okay, listen." I said. I was in front of the gang, commanding this scene. How I hate this type of mess.

        "There are reporters outside that wants to look in our daily lives. I'm getting exasperated because of this but they won't stop until they get their satisfactory news.

"Of course, the wedding news was true so we need to be really careful. Vianne, Freddie and Edvard will stay in protocol. Cindy and Erik will stay in the other car." They both nodded. "James and I will be in the other car. This is a need. We don't want to start another round of speculations so we need to do this."

        They all nodded. I told Vianne and her brothers to exit first followed by Cindy and Erik then James and I will be last to exit.

        Vianne and her brothers exited and I saw the blinding flashes of the cameras. Then Cindy and Erik followed suit. I took in a large amount of air and sighed it out. I reached for James' hand and he almost pulled it away.

        "For publicity." I said then he took my hand and squeezed it. I felt an unfamiliar feeling when I touched his hand. It was like lighting running through my veins. It was odd and I suddenly want to pull my hand away.

        The guards signaled us that the doors will open. I have to pull James out of the building. But when the doors open, James was the one who pulled us through the flood of media.

        James held my hand tightly all the way. The paparazzi was pushing their way to us and I just ducked and let myself get pulled by James. The flashes of the camera was making me temporarily blind and their loud voices that were full of questions roar in my ear that got me almost deaf. The guards opened the car door and James pushed my inside. I was still surprised by the unfamiliar feeling that flowed in me.

        James ran to the other side and slid in the car. All of the guards safely got in the cars then we started to drive away, leaving the poor paparazzi with little information about us.