4

My shouting place was beside the river, where the railways are. No one goes there often and it was actually an abandoned dock. It was a perfect place to shout all my burdens. It gives me temporary relief but that's just temporary. I would never find a great time to cry my arse out.

We reached the shouting place. I call it 'The Shout.' Well, that was an obvious name but it fits. It sounded like a pub or so. I went down the stairs to the dock. It was just a simple dock. A platform for the people where they would unload the boat and the posts and rope that keeps the dock from falling down the water.

I walked to the edge, took my heels off and sat there. I looked at my bracelet. I pushed a little button there and it opened up then showed me a small watch.

It says eleven-forty six. I have to wait for four minutes before the next train passes here. I just stared at the river. Some kilometers away was the famous London Bridge. But I was really out of sight. London was my prison.

I know London is a beautiful place but for me, it was my prison. Don't get me wrong, London is really a beautiful place.

I stared at the water and fiddled my shoes beside me. All I'm wearing today was luxury, the highest class. In my stay at The Shabby, my clothes were from a thrift shop, on sale items and hand-me-downs. Those hand-me-downs were from the laundry shop where I used to work. Luckily, I was permitted to work for some hours a day.

I remembered when all of the people around me didn't know I was the Princess. All they knew is that I'm Jamielle Wales. They didn't know who was Jamielle Cherleaniette Elizabeth Hanover Wales. When they found out I was going to be summoned to the Palace, of course, they were utmost shocked. But when I go back there, the people were the same but seemed distant from me. I try to lighten up their spirits but I really failed.

They just see me as their Crown Princess, the future ruler of the Kingdom. I hate feeling this way. I don't want to feel weak.

I feel Erik sitting beside me. Moments later we heard a faint sound of rustles from the railways. It's the train.

"Here it comes."

The loud noise from the train was my signal to shout loud and hard. All of my burdens I shout with all my might. All of my worries and pain were out with my shouts. My tears that were stopped from falling, since the last time I was here, escaped.

"Aaaaah!" I shouted. I was sobbing between my shouts. Erik was rubbing my back. I just cried and shouted.

The train passed us. Leaving me numb and breathless. I just limped on the dock and cried hard. I can barely breathe. I was crying so hard and I want to shout again. Erik was holding me tightly, consoling me.

"Shh..." he said. "Everything's going to be alright, Jamielle. No one will hurt you here."

After all the shouts and cries, I know there's more to come. This pain was unbearable. I'm building up a wall again after I destroyed it right now. I'm building that wall again because I know I will be hurt for so many times but I have to conceal it perfectly.

They should see the proud, invincible, strong Princess they have. I have to protect myself from every sort of pain from the past, the future and the present.

"This apartment is a little bit small but suit yourself. Make yourself at home."

I looked around the apartment Erik brought me in. It was a two-storey apartment, of course, Western style and very comfortable. It was not like my Shabby but it felt like home.